Head to feet they so damn sweet.
But I got a sweet tooth that will never come loose. (:
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. Do you guys ever know that blogging will make you feel better? Because you get to say anything you want and no one can stop you from doing that because you have the rights! (: Alright, so yeah, I'm actually now feeling that well and my heart feels torn apart. I know it has been a long time since I've broke up but why do I get so easily affected by him?
Again and again, I try to pick myself up, I try to be stronger and stronger but just one thought of him made me fall deep down again. Dont you think that i'm really stupid? Yes, I think I am really stupid and dumb because I know that I dont deserve someone like him but why do I still get affected by him? So what if I still miss him? But the main point is, I hate him and I really dont wanna get back with him no matter how many times he said he still loves me!
Sometimes, I just wish time would past faster till the day I finally could get over him because I think its really useless to think about him. Thinking about someone who hurts you so much and I still forgives him? How stupid am I?! Sometimes I just wish my friends could slap and scold me just to wake me up from this stupid feeling. Really, I wish my friends could. but haha, of course la dont slap me! It hurts okay? =/ haha!
School today is sucky. Was feeling most of the time moody. It really sucks having this kind of feeling okay? Benedict, i'm sorry I didnt talk to you at all in school today. I was moody and thought about what you & simson did that day just pisses me off. That day, I was having alot of problems. Adding-up with you guy's nonsense just makes me wanna kill you guys straight away you know? If you think i'm childish or anything, I'm sorry but honesly, I have enough of this!
Alright, there isnt anything much to talk about anymore. I just hope I could really forget about him. And hopefully when I heard about him, my heart wont feel affected anymore to prove that my feelings for him are over. (: Really, I hope this would happen soon. Okay, I posted some of me and my friend's arts below which is think is the best this year. haha! I know, we suck. =="
END OF POST!
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment