Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is just a typical love story.
The boy you never wanted just steals your heart.

Hey bloggie, if i'm not wrong, it has been long since I've last updated. (: Alright, this few days has been just normal as in, really normal. No worries and all because if i'm not wrong, I'm fully recovered with love. Not from him of course, love from everyone! Hehee! I have friends who truly cares about me, and I am thankful for that. (: Honeslty, the first few days without him was total horrible but finally, really finally, I've finally realize that he is totally not the one for me. So what if i did truly love him at the first place? But at least right now, I get to see his true colour. (:


So let me start with the mooncake festival, that day was total boredom! My grandparents came over for dinner then I played candles, BY MYSELF! Sometimes I really wish I have a younger brother or sister. Seriously, at least there will be someone I can play with. ==" Seriously, I was so bored that I end up watching tv with my family. We're full of boredom. haha! Then there was also this day when my aunty brought that two little ones to my house. My nephew and my niece, the two cute darlings. haha! I love my niece damn fcuking much because she's super cute! (:


Then just on last saturday, after all those tuitions as usual, I finally went out with someone I havent seen for almost 6months. And she is, Lee Ka Poh! haha! yeap, she sms-ed me at first with a complain about the neighbours then I asked her out after tuition. And honestly I can say, she went mad cause of the neighbours. Kasihan her la. Hahha! So both of us went to OU then had chocolate fondue then after that we shopped around till dinner with my parents.


Dont go to Forever21 with her, you can rot for hours over there because of her choosing necklaces. Seriously, my goddd! Its just a few necklace and she can choose for hours? Okay la, not hours la. Maybe one and a half hour? I dont know! I know that i was bored inside there larhh. (: Hahaha! Alright, during that dinner, thanks to my dearest long lost sister kapoh, my parents knew how many ex-boyfriends I use to have. SERIOUSLY MAN! go die la you. ==" You seriously damn fcuking smart. haha! But not like my parents care. haha! :D


Alright, there's nothing much to talk about actually. (: I just have to say, life without him? Are seriously better sometimes because at least I realize there are actually alot of people who care about me. And I'll never forget what happened on saturday night, it is a night that I finally realize everything. (: I really have to thank that person deep down from my heart. That person really is the key to my heart who have finally opened the door of a broken heart and cured it just with a hug. (: Now, I sincerely say, thankyouuu...


END OF POST!




This is how big our mooncake is. (:I look like shit. =="A lonely lantern? yeappp. (:This is the wedding thingy my parents attend.Love? (:How sweeet rite? (:I've finally realized. (:Dont you feel like pinching her? (:I like her hairr. (:Sooo chubby! (:TA-DAAAA! ;DTaken by kea! ;DChocolate fondue.. (: Chocolate is sweeet! (:She was doing some crazy shit. haha!Why is my eyes so big?! =="A better one. (:Blur but meaningful. (:Look at our hands, my godd. =="On the way fetching her home. (:
Speechlesss.. I know we tooked alot of pictures...reflection. (:Our bags. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: