Sunday, September 7, 2008

I always hoped we'll never fall apart.
I may have failed but I have loved you from the start.

Hey bloggie, as usual, i'm here to blog again. And I cant believe I actually things to update. haha! alright, its nothing that important though. =/ The reason I wanna blog is to update this pictures for my cousin to save from. hahaha! yes, I just so mean because i'm super lazy to send it to them. ;D All I can say is too bad that you have a cousin sister like me. The easiest way you can do right now if you're lazy to save from the internet is to pass me your pendrive. Then i'll at least copy and paste for you la kay? So so so sorry. heeeee. (:


So after blogging yesterday, went to bath and get ready for this wedding dinner on yesterday night. And yesterday's wedding was ermm.. I dont wanna say la kay? just imagine that half of you is in a club and another half of you is in the oldies kay? I mean seriously, my table is between two weddings okay?! the wedding i'm suppose to attend is the oldies and my goodness. I think 55% of me is in the clubbing part because the other wedding is playing really loud and rock songs. Gawsh, if it wasnt because of my parents, i wouldnt wanna go at all. Gawsh! =/


So during dinner, sms-ed a few people and they ditched me. =/ Damn you guys la. ahha! but I dont mind la. I feel bad sms-ing you guys too because I dont know how to say la. I just feel really bad. I'm sorry for wasting you guy's credit kay? really sorry. So since last night after they stop replying, me and my cousin start drinking red wine. (: haha! and for the first time, my parents actually allow! haha! So I drank it with my cousin sister who's just sitting on my right. Yeap, the cousin who teaches me science and how amazing, she was the one asked me not to drink before.


So yeah, among me and my cousin, there's another one who's drinking which is my dad. He is really really mad. That's all I can say because he's drinking calrsberg and red wine! omfg rite? both together at once? My goodness, thank god me and my mom get to reach home safely. Gawsh, really laaa. haha! so yesterday, my face turned red and my mom kept on laughing at me. Its not funny okay? ==" So after that dinner, went home with my dad's car which is suppose to be fucking dangerous. But luckily god me la, he was obviously kinda drunk so i just lead the way.


So after I reach home, kinda cam-whored a little. Dont scold me kay? It has been long since I've last cam-whored. (: And the best thing yesterday was my make-up and my hair. because it is just the way I always wanted it to be. It may seem the same to you guys but I dont know why. I just feel happy yesterday add up what I wore to the dinner. heheh! And why am i more happy? It is cause there's a lot of people called me just as pretty as how my mom was last time. But honestly, my mom was hawt last time. She just gained alot of weight right now. hahahah! ;D


So after cam-whoring yesterday. Changed into my new PJ clothes which is my birthday present from my cousin sister and aunty from Singapore. And they called me just now, i mean my aunty and it was super lame. They called my house phone just now and I asked who is this. And my aunty speaked english to me and say, i'm your aunty. Then I was like, wtf? ahah! but at least I get to know who it is or else sure they'll laugh or make fun of me already. haha! Btw, today is not my birthday! Its on 10th of september, but I want to say thankyou for at least cared. (:


So today morning, my family brought me to Madarin Oriental Hotel for lunch as a birthday together thing? I dont know la. haha! but they know I love the Dim Sum there. So yeah, and for the first time I went there without getting fever! My god, I am so happy about it! heheh! So yeah, ate till damn happy. My oldest brother's girlfriend joined us too. Thankyouu. (: Honestly, I really like her because she is really cool and nice! haha! And a really good friend to be because she really understand how a girl feel. (: She was there to cheer me up during the break up too. (:


After the lunch, went over to my cousin brother's shop at Pudu for fun. Then worked a little and I felt so proud. And I met one guy there who's not bad looking but please la, I am just like a temporarily worker and without salary? haha! I cannot do anything and even felt bad because all I can do is to give them the stock. So people who's out there finding for a camera, contact me at my chatbox, and maybe, you get to find a camera you want cheaper from my cousin's? (: His shop is called YL Camera which is actually quite famous in market laaa. (:


After working, went for dinner at Jaya One and ate Nando's which is so stupid because we ordered half chicken for like 2 times? Because we didnt know that we would be this hungry. ahha! Ohyeah, have you ever tried to sit 5person in a Celica? God, dont ever try that and dont even try to sit in the middle at the back, you'll die! haha! Thank god i'm short or else, i'll be having backaches right now. (: So yeah, after dinner, came home then changed then came online. (: So yeah, this is my day. Is yours as simple as mine? heehee! Alright this would be it. (:


Will be back to blog sooon if there's anything to update. (: What I want to say today is that, boyfriends and friends can be important, but FAMILY is the most important people in your life because they're always there when you need them. So dont ever lie or do anything that would make them lose trust to you or you'll regret. (: Gawsh, what a long post! ;O


END OF POST!


On the way to the wedding dinner. (:I like my hairrr. (:Three of my cousins. (:Me and my parents. (:Another two younger cousins of mine. (:My cousin sister and his husband? (:Another cousin... =="He's really lost yesterday. haha! ;DBelieve that they're sisters? (:And they are sisters too. (:She just love taking pictures. (:My cousin who drank with me. heeee. (:Fishhh. (:Sorry malays but it was really nice. =/Drunktard's face. =="Prawn with fries? My first time. (:Cam-whored again? =="My cousin sister from Sabah. (:Nicer picture of us. (: Look at how red I am! =/Fried rice and they said it was nice. (:I just realize my face is really red! gawsh!My cousin is really mad, really mad...Cousins. (:Damn my camera la! =/Very very nice picture of them. (:I just like my fringe yesterday. (:And she's my cousin? who else...Sprite : Red Wine : Chinese TeaThe new married couple. (:I like this picture. (:Dessert. (:Hee Lai Ton. (:On the way back, that dangerous drive.I like this picture, looks like we're speeding.&& I reached home in one piece. (:Cam-whored session start. (:I was trying to get a perfect shot. sry..Told you, I suck in taking pictures. =/I start to like taking pictures like this now. (:I like my eyes and smile. (:I liked my dress last night too. (:I want to smile for someone but i dunno who. The bracelet and the necklace is a set. (:PJ from my cousin and aunty. Thankyouu. (:The next day and on the way to madarin hotel.Me and my cousin sister. (:And again, it is us in the hotel already. (:My brother and his girlfriend, Wendy Khoo. (:Taken by my brother, what a good shot larhh. haha!Dumplings. (:Look at those food, we're mad cause we finished it.The 4season sauces? haha! ;DI super like this picture. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: