Got to move on for something better.
I need to move on because i'm not deserve to be treated like this.
Hey bloggie, I am back again. This time, i'm feeling happier, better and really, with no worries everyone! (: I'm back to normal and fine just like last time just right now, i'm officially single and happy of course. (: I'm not going to look for any guy because I am not desperate. So if some of you guys out there think I am, please, I am not. I ain't a slut or whatsoever. You guys dont know me well alright?! Seriously, I was super fine today and I even went shopping at OU!
Alright, i'm here to blog because michy wants me to. I have no idea why. Doesnt mean i'm bored I have to update every single day or every hour like i used to right? Hahaha. I cant believe I can blog twice in a day. Its so freaky. ahha! somemore worst thing is everyday right after school! Gawsh! alright, I'm here to say, i'm going to move on, i want to move on because I dont deserve to be treated like this. I deserve someone better than this.
Even though we had great times last time, but this break up prove to me that he's really not the type for me as that is wat everyone told me. I believe there is someone out there that is meant to be mine. And i'm going to wait for him. I wouldnt know how long is it going to be. But i believe that guy will understand me better than anyone else. Gawsh, I so cant wait to meet my soul mate! hhehehe! ;D I sound mad, and i know. so dont laugh kay? (:
Even though we had great times last time, but this break up prove to me that he's really not the type for me as that is wat everyone told me. I believe there is someone out there that is meant to be mine. And i'm going to wait for him. I wouldnt know how long is it going to be. But i believe that guy will understand me better than anyone else. Gawsh, I so cant wait to meet my soul mate! hhehehe! ;D I sound mad, and i know. so dont laugh kay? (:
Alright, so yesterday, after school, went out with Travis Wong and two cute guys called Bruce Lee and David. ahha! guess what, I get to know Bruce Lee! cool-ness? hahaha! but he's a different one. (: And yeah, both of them were really nice so does my dearest Cute Little Fat Cat. ahaha! actually, I really have to thank him for cheering me up. So yeah, went around Kayu to yum cha. Kapoh suppose to come but FFK! You biatchhhh!!! Grr! haha!
Alright, I have nothing much to blog about. All i want to say is, i'm going to move on for a better life because I dont think i deserve this kind of shit. I know i've said i'll love you forever till death do us apart. But look at what you've done to me? Calling me a slut just show me that you are not the type I want because I want a guy who would respect girls no matter what they've done. Really! And seriously, even if when i'm with you and talk to other guys, I have the right.
As long as I dont flirt with him, it is fine already. Seriously, I cant believe that I can be so blind in this relationship. I cant believe I can love him till I stop hanging out with my beloved friends. And this will not happen anymore. I got hurt once and I wont let a second chance of hurting happen to me again by the same person. I believe I'll find someone who would love me no matter what I've done and will tolerate & trust me. That is what love is called.
Thanks to Shi Zhang because he counselled me last night and we had a good time talking on the phone. And i'm happy because at least he, as a friend, understand how a girl feel and will at least respect a girl and be a gentlemen. Thankyou my fat cat, you really are a good friend. And a new kick start today have started just like you said. (: haha! its okay that you over sleep and forgot about our meeting up for a movie kay? I dont mind because you really are tired. (:
Honestly, Shi Zhang can be bad sometimes but in his heart, he's a different type of person. This is how much I know about him. Even though we know each other and doesnt really talk much, he's always there for me when I find him to talk to. He's a friend who worth to be appreciated and a friend who can trust about everything. (: I love you Shi Zhang and no matter what happens, i'll be here for you. You can maybe not believe it but i truly mean it. That is what friends for, rmb? (:
Thanks for everything. And not forgetting, I have friends outside who care about me even though we dont really talk. Dont worry about me, I will and have to move on. (: I will love myself more than anyone in this world. No one can love me more than myself rite? Alright, this is it. (: So everyone, dont worry about me! I'm fine and most probably have moved on! (: And remember, guys can be everything to you, but remember, you have a life too. (: and rmb guys, please respect girls. (:
END OF POST!
I broke my webcam, but its still functioning. (:
1 comment:
never ever let a guy decide your life for you. cause at this age, we all dont know what we want. though it may seem like love in the beginning, most of the time, we confuse it with infatuation. so yeah. make a better decision next time and stay strong in your choices in life. cause its yours and nobody else s.
cheers (:
&&xoxo
Post a Comment