Thursday, September 11, 2008

Everything is going to be different.
10/09/08, a new day with a new age and will never turn back.


Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. So yeap, a new day it is with a new age. I was fifteen and changed into sixteen just yesterday. (: And yesterday was my birthday and a few things happened yesterday which is quite unbelievable la. haha! So lets start from school yesterday. Everything started during break time when Elicia Goh just came to school. And guess what she and that sohai Michelle planned?


And I swear they actually planned this, i swear! because Elicia came to school with those cheap sponge cake and a bottle of cream spray. And both of them spray the cream on the cake crazily and then put a few candles and asked me to wish. After I open my eyes and cut the cake, Elicia that mean bitch used her hands and grab those cream and throw at me straight away. Bitch! You watch out I tell you, wait till your birthday, REMEMBER! ;D


Alright, then after that, went back to class for accounts and that smart-ass accounts teacher gave me present too! She gave me 3Ferrero Rocher because it was her son's birthday too! heehee. (: Lucky me. haha! Ohyeah, michelle bought me presents too, this really nice key chain that I like which is now hanging on my camera and a top. Really, sexyyy. (: hahaa. and then after school, went home to bath then went to sleep.


When I almost fall asleep around 4.30pm, I had a little suprise thingy done by my two bestest best friends on earth! And of course, everyone knows who la, it is Eltjse May Woo and Liew Kit! haha! They knocked my door and i actually already said come in, then they knock again. Damn annoying larh! haha! so I went up and see who, and they both shouted Happy Birthday. They're just FUCKING sweet! and besides that, Liew Kit was holding a cake with 16candles too! ;D


I really was shock and happy. Even right now when I think back, a wide smile would appear at my face. heehee. (: So after making a wish, blowing the cake and cutting the cake, we went back downstairs and share it together because tjsee was hungry. == haha! Then after awhile, they left. Then yeah, went to sleep till around the evening, and i forgotten what time larhh.. after that, my family came over and wake me up and ask me to get ready for dinner.


So me and my family went over to Jaya33 for dinner at Oriental Pavilion and the first impression was really good but the food? I suggest you not to go there if you want to celebrate your birthday or something la. Go there for normal dinner would be fine ad. Just try, and you'll know why i'm saying this. (: Okay, so dinner together was great la. Wendy, my brother's girlfriend came and also my cousin brother and his girlfriend. (:


So yeah, got a new perfume from my oldest brother and his girlfriend. The perfume is by Kenzo and its fucking nice. (: Cant wait to use it already. So ask me out! ahha! Alright, nothing much to blog about actually. Just another normal year of birthday. If only things are much different, just that reason. Sigh, alright, this would be it.


END OF POST!


He, came & teman me on mondayPresent from Michy. (:I like this key chain. (:Choc from accounts teacher. (:Decoration done by tjseee. (:Oriental Pavilion.So high class. =="My brother, look like hiro rite?Wendy and my oldest brother. (:My cousin brother and his brother.My parents. (:Wendy Khoo. (:My cousin sister, loner. haha! Meat. =="Vegetables.Toufu.Chicken. ;DCod Fish. (:After that, on the way.Finally, at home. (:If only the smile was better. ;DLonely? Yes, I am. =/My hand ruined the picture. damn it.Stupid feet! =/Sexayy. haha! ;DA card from my jason and wendy.Pressieee. (:Kenzo! ;DFinally, new perfume! ;D Ps, I love you.

No comments: