Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm back like I forgot something.
Miles like I'm trying to get a fat stomach...

Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again. (: Alright, on saturday night, it was Lilian's birthday party at her house. And I was late because I wasnt feeling that well. heehee! Alright, so on saturday, I went for only one tuition. (: Alright, so after tuition, went to buy lilian's birthday present. Its chocolate. heehe! And I'm sure its nice la kay? Hmm, so after that, went back home and continue watching the movies. (:


Then went and start dressing up. (: So reached lilian's house around 7.30pm. Then hanged around there. Then went off to OU with Ka Poh, Nen Lin, Shi Zhang, Abel, Mark and Ming Yu. (: Ohyeah, before we go, there are incredible scenes happened which i'm not going to say. But it sure is super funny and laughed our ass off. haha! So when we reached OU, we watched Mama-Mia. I didnt know there's so much of singing. But not bad larh.


Kesian Ka Poh, hahaha! To her, its like total paying for torture. Poor thing. Ohyeah, and during the movie, there's this women who's acting a total bitch. She's seroiusly! Ishh! We all feel like screwing her already. Gawsh! A little then make it like such a big deal out of it. I bet her husband was fed up on her too. Seriously la, if you want to watch in peace, why not just stay at home with your husband and watch right? Goddamnit! ==" Alright, why do we hate her? Its because we're late for the movie and was finding for our seats in the dark.


Then she asked us to keep quite so loud. Then who knows, we're sitting beside her. Then nevermind, the guys was just talking and stuff, then complained to nen lin who's sitting beside her. Poor thing Nen Lin larh. Ishh! Then when we want to go out or come back in to our seat, we need to pass by her. So she went complaning to Nen Lin again. So forget it, after me and Kapoh went off from the seat, we went and sit at another seats infront so we dont need to pass by her.


So yeah, that's how irritating she is! Gawsh la! I cannot tahan this kind of people. hmph! Alright, I have nothing much to say. Gonna go to The Curve tonight to meet up all my ex-classmates from KDU. (: Really cant wait to see them all. haha! Its been a year since i've last seen them. Most of them larh. (: haha! Alright, gotta go study now!



END OF POST!



The birthday girl. (:Lilian the husband. (:Ka Poh and Yi ching. (:Kapoh and Min. (:Yi Ching. (:I hate my camera, seriously. =/The flash is too bright. =/Kapoh, 16years and still going. (:Since young we've met. (: Honestly, we're been through things too. (:She'll never be forgotten. (:Nen Lin. (:She's understanding and sweeet. (:Min , Nen Lin , Kea. (:Three of us again. (:And again? (:Err, abit weird. I like this. (:Guess who? (:Su wei, my long lost girl! ;DPs, I love you.

No comments: