Whatthefuck is your problem?!
I seriously cant take this anymore, you guys are fucked up!
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. And right now, I'm feeling fucking piss. Why? Because of this stupid school! yes, everyone should know that I am NO MORE in Sri KDU, I'm currently in this new school freaking called Sri Nobel. Yes, I have no fucking idea what the hell is their problem. Even if they are going to frekaing ask me to go to the office, I'm not going to give a fuck. Seriously, I dont get it. So what if i skip school?! At least, my parents gave me permission right?!
So, I skipped school today. And this freaking school called up my mom and asked why. HELLO!? They've mentioned before that if we dont fucking come to school for 3days only they'll call our parents up right?! So what the fuck is their problem? Its not even 3days!! I really cant take this anymore. Seriously, they're fucking fucked up. and they are treating us like a total child. Hello!? You expect us to be more MATURED but now, you're treating us all like a 3year old kiddo!!
What the hell if your problem?! And seriously, if you are gonna give me a warning letter or whatever so, I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE A FUCK! because to blog about this, I have the rights because it is MY BLOG and MY FREEDOM. I am not using the fucking school's computer to blog about this okay?! Come la! I am not fucking scared. I tell you guys, dont bribe me. I've gave you guys fucking loads of patience since last year already. I've been fucking study already. So what if I fucking skip school!?
I dont see you calling that new student in my class for not coming to school for DAYS!? You all are totally picking on us all! what the fuck is your problem?! I HAVE PERMISSION FROM MY PARENTS TO NOT TO GO SCHOOL! what the hell is your problem!? Really la! You kept on talking about us behind our back, so now, I'm not going to give a fuck but to say this to your face, WE ARE NO CHILDHISH, YOU PEOPLE ARE! You guys are worst than just a kiddo. Bitchfuckedupfaceasshole! I am not going to care what the hell you are going to do.
Give me a warning letter, suspend me, i'll be much happier because I get to say this out from my heart than keeping it silently. FUCK YOU ALL! Stop being so childhish! Grow up bitches! Whoever is reading this, I dont fucking care. Print this out, show it to the management. Whatever! because I dont fucking care what is going to happen to me. I dont care. Seriously, You guys know what the rules are. But because of what you feel, You do it, WHat are rules?! YOU DONT RESPECT IT AT ALL! How to show a good example to students when you are not!?
I AM FUCKING SECONDARY FOUR, NOT A STANDARD FOUR YEAR OLD CHILDREN WHO NEEDS YOUR FUCKING CARE EVERYDAY! LEAVE ME ALONEE! And finally, thanks to you fucked up school, I argued with my family. HAPPY?! I bet you're celebrating now, FUCK YOU ALL BITCHES!
What fuck is your problem!
No comments:
Post a Comment