Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For first time in my life, I've baked.
Today was suppose to be a happy day all thanks to the school.


Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog about today. Today was suppose to be a happy day but all thanks to the school, well, I'll blog about the fucked up school below this post. So yeah, I skipped school today WITH my parent's permission. So, Elicia and Michelle came over today and we baked together for the first time of our life. For the first time, this is already an excellent result because the cupcakes that we bake as fabulous! Not too sweet and not disgusting at all. (:


So yeahh, I woke up earlier because Elicia called and tell me about what the fucking school did. Yeap, I knew it once I just woke up. Fuck up school! Fuck them la! Ish. So yeah, michelle and elicia came over and we baked. Actually, there isnt anything nice to talk about la. heh. Then, after we bake and clean up everything, we watched Sex And The City. Elicia have the DVD! (: So we watched while eating MacD. haha!


Am suppose to go to Michelle's house and thanks to the fucked up school, ruined all the plans and even made me argue with my family. I bet they're damn happy now. I'm so fucking angry and piss now. Seriously, i am not going to help the school much anymore. Its their loss, not me. So why do I fucking care?! ISHH! Besides arguing with the family, I even argued with my fucking boyfriend again. What the hell is this?! I can say today is not good at all! All thanks to the school, ruin people's mood! Fuck them!


END OF POST!


This is how it started.Egg and flour.cutee..Yay, its me.Stirrr!Them (:looks yummy. (:How nice right? (:Colouful. (:In the process.In the process still. And I am the one who puts the berries. (:Cuttt and stuff it in. (:I have no idea what she was doing. Haha. (:Suddenly, she turn wild.Start pointing at people with her "gun". Yeah, poor me. =/Its going to be done! :DFirst tray, godd, elicia finish a few of them. Second tray, one is gone. ==They do the work, while I sms. (:Colourful much?I cant remember the reason I point.taken by elicia. (:Told you. (:Third tray, weird? haha!Elicia's best creation. (:And this is mine. ): Min and elicia. (:Our cup cakes.Ps, I love you.

No comments: