Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. So on 08/08/08, me and my brother and a few cousin went to watch two of my cousin's engagement that day after school. (: Went to the parent's office straight away then went to the engagement place after changing. So yeahh, err, me and my brother kept on laughing at them because they are super shy and all that. Besides that, that day is also the Olympic Opening Ceremony night. yeapp. (: Its super nice right? haha!
So yeah, also on that day after the engagement thing. Went home and went over to the boyfriend's house to watch the Opening Ceremony together with also his mom, brother and his brother's friends and all that. Not bad but some parts are interesting. (: Dinner was great thought. haha! (: After that, went home around 10.30pm and the boyfriend stayed for awhile then left. It was 12am+ if i am not wrong. (:
Alright then on Saturday, went to tuitions as usual. Then after that, went to KLCC to buy a few presents. (: Especially for the boyfriend. Went to Banana Republic but there isnt anything nice. So bought him a basketball as the first present. And the went home after that. (: Went out for dinner at I forgotten where. haha! alrightt. (: Then on Sunday, went to Pavilion for shopping. Shopping with only my mom and cousin is there best! why?
Because you get to buy WHATEVER you want! (: It is super cool mann! haha! Alright, so went there, bought a few cosmetics from Bobbi Brown. Thanks to my mummy though. But I just wanted one thingy and she made me bought 4. I love you! (: Alright, after that, continue shopping then. After that, went to Banana Republic again. But there isnt anything nice. =/ So yeah, bought another friend's present from Georgio Armani then went for lunch at Sushi Groove.
After eating our lunch, we went to Calvin Klein and messed around with my mom and cousin cause we're suppose to buy a shirt at first. Then went and see those belts. But then ran out of sizes. haha! so end up buying the shirt. We was so scared that it wont fit him! =/ but it was really fun larhh. (: Spent almost the whole day there and yay! I didnt get to study. ahaha! alright, after that, went home and rest for a while then went out for dinner with the entire family. (:
So yeah, my oldest brother brought us to this restaurant which is so unknown but super nice. Alright, I have to admit, my oldest brother is damn good in finding good food, that's why he's so fat! hahaha! (: and not forgetting, his girlfriend went too! haha! I have to agree, the food was good and the coconut is fresh but the mean of the coconut is so hard and we almost break those spoons. haha! alright. I have nothing much to blog about. How sad right?
Alright, this would be it larh. Since I have nothing much to blog about. The next post would be for my boyfriend because he's leaving to Malacca on friday already. =/ how sad! sighh.
END OF POST!
I love you my fattie. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment