Thursday, August 7, 2008

Privacy are meant to be respected.
To whom who is reading this shall respect than complain. (:


Hey bloggie, I have no idea what this post is going to sound like to you. But today's topic is kinda mixed up like I dont know how to explain. Just a few topics together larhhh. (: So yeahh, firstly, tomorrow is going to be 8/08/2008. Yeap, a lot of 8s. Alright, So yeahh, tomorrow, two of my cousins are getting engaged and i dont know if I'll attend or not due to the time situation. Darnn, I dont even know I should be happy or sad now. I bet my cousins will not feel good too. =/


Because the main situation is not the engagement, it is my grandfather, today have not ended yet, so does tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be able to maintain longer. So, shall god please let him be healthier and happier. (: Okayy, lets skip to the other topic and I have no title. Its about privacy and respect. and if you have no interest in this, click the exit button because I do not mind because I am NOT forcing you to read this. So yeah, its all up to you... (:


Lets continue, blog is privacy and personal life, you are able to type what you want or what you like with your feeling. Its totally like a place to express yourself with thoughts and imagination. (: And for that, we shall respect the blogger about his/her personal life than complaining or even scolding him/her. Yes, I am NOT offending anyone over here but things have been happening. As a friend, I shall talk about this with no offence. (:


Honestly, blog is a place of freedom with no judgements. Its totally up to you about what you gonna write about.. Skip to another topic that have something to do with this privacy and respect thingy. Yeap, things has been happening in school and I shall not say who. But honestly, this is going too out of hand and deal because not one but few people in school got scolded and counselled. Why? Its because of them blogging about the school. Gawsh, I really just dont get it.


Why arent we allowed to blog about it? Yes, maybe to the school, it will drop the image of the school. But, do they ever thought of why we will blog about the negative points than the positive points? Well, not every school are perfect and excellent but if a student is satified with that school, that certain student will blog about positive points of the school than negative. Even though it might be our fault for that, but still, the school shouldnt have any power to control us doing what we want outside school right?


Dear readers, I am not offending any school or what. It is just my comments about what have been happening in my school. And I will not name what school am I from because I am not trying to drop the school's image. To me, I just think that we have the rights to express about what we feel like and what we want in our blog. So dear readers, what are your opinions & comments about this small little topic?


Dont you agree that a BLOG is about personal life and privacy?


Besides that, exciting news to me! The boyfriend MIGHT be coming over tomorrow! And I super cant wait! (: And yes, he came yesterday too to settle our problem. But sadly, even though our problem is settled I am not quite happy yet because my grandfather's situation is not settled. I really want him to get better and cheer up with us again than suffering so badly. Not forgetting, tomorrow is the Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony!


I super cant wait to see that beautiful fireworks! Gawsh, it is super cool! And another 3 more days of exam to go! =/ Alright, not going to blog much anymore. This would be my post for today. Therefore, please to learn to respect because this is a place for bloggers to express themself with their own feeling. Please and Thankyou. (:


END OF POST


Ps, I love you.

No comments: