Friday, June 6, 2008

Think about those promises we made.
I wish want every single thing would be over soon. Please...


Hey bloggie, this would be a post for my love. Sadly, I argued with my boyfriend. I really didnt want to write it down here. But, I really want him to read this. I want him to know how much I need him. I want him to know that I am sorry about everything. Yes, I was selfish. I am even now. Why cant you just let me for once? I really dont want to argue with you. But my anger just cant control anymore. And with those words you used to scold me, how can I ever bare with it?


Yes, I did ignored all your calls and messages today because I want you to really understand about how I feel. This time, we're both wrong. We shouldnt have argued at all. We should have just talk this over. I'm sorry for being such an idiotic useless bitch. But no matter how many times we are going to argue in this life and no matter how many fights we're going to go through. I will still love you.


All those promises might sound like little lies to you, but to me, they're all honest truth. Please let this over soon baby, I cant take this anymore. I really miss our talks, chats, hugs and kisses and everything! I'm sorry for being such a idiotic selfish immature bitch to you. Please stop this darling. I'm sorry. I dont know what assurance I can give you to trust me more. But please, try to trust me, at least a little bit?


I am not afraid to say that I LOVE YOU because sincerely, I really do in my heart. I want the whole world to know that, i will love you and the only you. Do you know that you're the one I miss most? Baby, please stop all this. Please forgive all those things I've said to hurt you. And I know those memories aint going to be easy to forget. But please know that I'll always be there for you. alright?


Note : To all the readers who think this will never happen or you think its childish because you believe that "forever" will never work out. Well, I know I will make this happen in me and my boyfriend's life. Beause all I know is, I love him & I need him. And I know he feels the same too.




I WILL LOVE TAN U-PENG FOREVER & EVER!

I KNOW I WILL, WITH NO ENDINGS!


No comments: