Find a place where we can escape.
Take you with me for the rest of my life forever...
Hey bloggie, I finally get to blog! I finally have the time to post up everything! gawsh, alot of things have happened. Good things and bad things happened since the last day I've blogged. (: So yeah, the sad thing was, I fucking LOST the ring that which means the promises between me and baby in the fucking school! Gawsh, I really cannot believe that I can be so freaking clumsy! =/ yeah, I did cried but baby said its alright and came over to see me. Thankyou so much baby. And this happened on last thursday, 12th June 2008. I will never forget what I've lost and honestly, I want it back, I dont want it to be replaced even if I still can get the same design.
On 13th June 2008, had school as usual then came back. Had a replacement tuition for saturday's because my bestest best cousin, Alicia Tan came over from Singapore. So after tuition at 10.30, went for supper with her and my aunt and of course including my parents! (: So yeah, after we eat, came home and watched movie. But I feel asleep half way if i'm not wrong. =O Watched 27dresses. heh! Nice movie thought. Very very loving! haha! And then on Saturday, went to eat at Umai-ya with them again of course. Took pictures and all. (: And my mom was crazy, she ate alot for the first time. haha! So cute!
After that, went to Midvalley and The Gardens. So we shopped untill our leg is going to break. hahah! And I bought a bracelet from Swarovski. And err, I cant remember though. haha! ;D Ohyeah, wanted to buy this dress. Regret didnt cam-whore with it. It would worth alot. But i wanna go back to buy it. (: Its really nice and really suits me even the salesgirl said so. heh! ;D Happy but sadly, mom didnt let me buy. =/ Sighh. hahah! alright. Then on Sunday, didnt really go anywhere. Went out for breakfast with my family and then came home and nephew and niece came over with my other aunts. Then went out for dinner together. Ohyeah, baby came that night too. (: Thankyou darling.
And then after dinner, went home and finish up my Sejarah then went to sleep. (: Yay! but sadly, on the next day monday morning, I woke up and have my bath. And sadly, that is when I have to say goodbye to my cousin sister, Alicia Tan that morning. Then went to school as usual then. Honestly, I cant wait for her to come over again. Or maybe see her. heh! Mwah, I miss you!
And so today, after school, baby came over. heh! We had a little argument last night. But at least, we get to settle it. I dont know why, but honestly, i'm like totally happy when I'm with him. And all those hugs he gave me is wonderful and comfortable. (: I love you, Tan U-Peng. I really do. Forever and ever darling. Cant wait everything we want to happen soon! haha! cant wait till year end so that we maybe get to go for a vacation together. (: Mwah, I love you so much baby darling. (:
END OF POST!
At Umai-ya. (: Yes, Umai-ya. (:
My parents. (:
My aunt from Singapore. (:
My bestest best cousin! ;D
Of course, not her fault. its me. (:
We're black&white. (:
She have nice hair, aint she? ;D
Me likey. (:
But she cries. =/
And always gives the puppy dog face. (:
My new bracelet. (:
Circles? ;D
Pretty! ;D
Just niceee. (:
Sweet Candy Babe.(:
Mwah, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment