Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again! ;D So today, I really cant believe that Elicia Goh can wake up so much more earlier than me! Omfg la! haha! she called me in the morning around 9am if i'm not wrong when i was having a very good dream which I have forgotten. It was a repeated dream which I had a few days before. So she called and ask if i'm at home for the whole day. So i said yes. So she said she'll come over at 12pm. So I said okay. Then michy sms-ed me and ask if she's coming. So yes. End up, both of them is coming. (: Yay! haha!
Sadly, they came only around 12.40pm. Haha, see her punctuality la! (: So michy's mom fetched us to the club house. And yeah, elicia's fluffy came over too. But sadly, he cant go to the club house with us. ahaha! Then we ate at the Japanese Restaurant. Who pay the bill? as usual, me. Butt! They still have to pay me back. OIH! dont forget my money ah! I WARN you! hahaha! then on the way to the Bowling place, there was this thunder that made me scared and start running while they two shouted cause I was running fast. haha! (:
After that, we quickly fun into the place where they can bowl. So both of them crapped to the fella. Then we went down to bowl. So they bowl, fight, crap and a lot more. After bowling, we walk around for a while and then elicia and michy have this idea, instead of waiting for elicia's mom to come fetch us home. Why not we walk home? Then I agreed. So after walking for 10minutes which is not even half of the way to my house, we saw elicia's mom coming infront of us on the opposite lane. Ooops? Her mom went to fetch at my house. haha!
After that, elicia's mom fetched me and michy back to my house while my maid and elicia's maid get to know each other and took each other's number. Then after Elicia left, me and michy went to the playground behind my house and we of course, talked and joked around and took a few pictures for memory. (: So yeah, after a while, came back home a while and michy's mom came. And she left. Yup, this is my day. And me and michy might be going for Summer Splash.
So, are you going for summer splash?
Michy! ;D
Taken by michelle. ;D
My two beloved ones. ;D
Mine suck. =/
Smiles! ;D
Elicia goh! ;D
Bestfriends for life. (:
Taken by michelle. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment