How sweet it is to be loved by you.
Because you always treat me with sweet love & devotion.
Hey bloggie, it has been quite a while not updating huh? And there's quite a few of pictures in my camera that havent been uploaded. So yeah, i'm here, posting it up and talk about what have been happening for the past few days. (: So, let me see. On friday, we had school and took a shot with michelle and a few shots of edward because he wanted it so badly. haha! Soo, friday was parents teacher meeting, but I guess i'm alright. And I had to fails which is economics & sejarah.
Then that day, boyfriend came over till at night around 8 or 9pm. =/ Which is also quite short! Damn it! haha! So, he had his new hair cut and then watched Take The Lead, after that, went to OU with him for dinner at Friday's. Yes, its friday and we ate at friday's. ahhah! its very normal laaa! hahah! So, dinner was niceeee but made me super full! (: After that, went shopping around OU together and he bought a top. hahah! After that, went home to rest for a while and he left. =/
And on saturday, as usual, tuitions all over and craps la! =/ I cant really remember what happen on that day. I dunno why. hahah! and so, move over to sunday, had breakfast with family and Umai-ya again. And this time, we complained, alot. Yeah, wayyy alot. Because they dont have a system. Damn idiotic la! ishh! So we arrived at 11.30am and we only left at almoft 2.30pm! How slow are they right?! Serious fuck la they all. After that, went home and rot if i'm not wrong.
And on monday, which is my 3rd Month Anniversary with baby boyfriend! (: So, after school, he's at my door waiting for me to come back. How sweet. Holding a big bouquet of roses with him too! haha! My favourite flower! hahha! after that, let him and and talked for a while and he have to leave early. =/ Really sad case right? I miss the last anniversary we had together though. (: So yeah, this would be it. Nothing much to blog about actually.
Ohyeahhh! My oldest brother's girlfriend should be starting to sell dresses and other girl's stuff online. Please help out alright?! ;D To me, I think all the dresses and others are really nice. The red dress below is bought from her. So yeah, she have a good sense of fashion if you think that dress is nice. (: And to me, the price she's selling is really better than the others I've seen. (: I'll update about the link once she's done with it.
END OF POST!
Michelle. (:
Edward. (:
And again... (:
I love him. (:
Had dinner together at last! (:
I loveeee. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment