Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its the heart and mind that counts.
Thankyou for everything you've done for me, I love you.


Hey bloggie, yes, I am back from Singapore and I really cant wait to see Michelle and my boyfriend right now. So yeahh. Let me blog about thursday first. heh! so on thursday, I went out with Michelle and Elicia. Worst thing that have happened is, after michelle's mom fetched me, we kena car accident. and that guy is a fucking idiot bastard. He hit and ran off besides that, he lied to michelle's mom. gawsh, he deserve to go hell la! That bastard is such an idiot! I wish god bless him with no dick. ishh! After that, michelle's mom still wanna go do her hair. hahaa! ==


So me and michelle met up with elicia then we went to eat at Sakae Sushi then went shopping around then watched Narnia. Bought a top from MNG. (: So yeah, then michelle's mom fetched me gome. Thankyou aunty! you're really nice! Just like michelle. ahaha! like mother like daughter! ;D Hmm, then went home and met up with baby darling and had dinner together at home with my family. Then hanged out till late night then he left. ishh! Then continue packing for Singapore on that day.


On the next day, woke up and get ready then went down to Singapore. Went down to Singapore with my cousin sister and wasted my god damn 5hours in the car. Damn it. So when we reached there, my cousin brother with my another cousin sister, Alicia and my aunt came and fetch us up. So yeah, went back to Alicia's house then get ready and went to Raffle City if i'm not wrong. (: Then bought a small Guess bag and a top from FCUK that night then went back to my cousin's house after that. Ohyeah, and had dinner at this place called Pizza Place if i'm not wrong. haha!


Then on Saturday morning, woke up and bath and had breakfast then went to Ochard Road. Shopped at Takashimaya and other shopping complex. heh! I dont know what does the others called. heh! Then bought a few things also laa. haha! then On Sunday, same thing then went to Vivo City till late night as usual then bought a few things also then went back home. Reminder, never go shopping everyday till late night cause it will injured your leg and makes you in a hell lot os pain. Gawsh! =/ Then on monday which is also the day I am coming back. Went out to eat for breakfast/lunch then went to Vivo City.


Then came back to Malaysia at around 9pm then parents came and fetch me and cousin home. Then after a while, baby came over. heh! Thankyou darling, you're the sweetest. And I really hope you like that bag I bought you kay? I'm sorry if you think its gay. =/ But I think its nice! haahaha! ;D Then michelle and elicia wanted to come over and give me a welcome home suprise but sadly, they have no transport. hahha! but its okay kay? I'm still happy that you guys have thought about it. How sweeet of you guys! ;D


So yeah, today, a new day which I have to finish up my school homework and I am also missing my cousin from Singapore really bad ly already right now. Ishh! I miss you Alicia! I know we'll get to see each other at another 6months! ;D Mwahh, I love you and thankyou for giving me so much of fun during the few days at Singapore. And Simin, we'll see each other next time kay? (: Sorry about the two calls that Alicia called, I was busy playing Metal Slug. ;D hehe! alright, this would be it. ;D Singapore is real fun and shopping rockss!


END OF POST!



I was bored. (:My another darling. (:Michelle, my love. (:Elicia! ;DMy darling elicia! ;DShe always cheer people up. (:My love.My friend. (:My bestiee. (:It was raining when I'm on my way to SGPizza Place. (:haha! My bestest best cousin! ;DRandom shot. (:She was getting ready.My Alicia Tan! :DHaha, worst shot! ;DMy aunt made us eat this.The whole thing by myself.My new heels! ;Dbye bye singapore. (:Hello sea. (:Hey beach. (:My new Guess bag! ;DTop from Forever 21from MNGFrom GAPfrom FCUKMarc Jacobs.Thankyou michelle. (:my darlings! ;D

No comments: