Will you understand how I truly feel?
Sometimes I just wish time could turn back to the past.
Sometimes, I just wish I could be as happy as how I am last time.
I wish I could laugh all day long like how i use to last time.
Life have changed after eveything that have happened in the past.
I dont have anyone to talk to about my problems like I use to anymore.
Everyone seem to be so busy now that they've already forgotten me.
My life is just so hard to move on nowadays, its either study or him.
I dont hang out like I use to anymore in the past with my friends.
I dont use to party hard and crazy like I use to in the past anymore.
Why does my life have to be like this, as if i'm living in my own world.
In a world where there's no one actually care or love me at all.
In a world of darkness where I have no one to hold on to.
I wish my life would be more happier and active compare to now.
I've been passing months like I've never exist before.
There's only two words to describe my life.
Which is life sucks ; as easy as that.
2 comments:
mui. sometimes it hurts when you feel everything has gone dark and you truly are alone in the world. but nothing s going to change the world. its a place fcuked up beyond repair and there s absolutely nothing we can do to defend ourselves against it. just remember that your life is yours to control and the choices are yours to make. dont let anyone else come above your own priority.
whoever it is in your life should be making you happier. not the other way round.
cheers.
&&xoxo
thankyou jie, it means a lot. love you! ;D
Post a Comment