We can turn the heat up if you wanna.
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now.
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now.
Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again. It has been long not blogging already because i'm seriously way to lazy to blog nowadays. I'm here just to post up some pictures of my new niece I got here. She'e seriously cute and fair like snow. Really pretty little baby even though it doesnt look really that cute in pictures. But I believe she would in future. (: So yeah, i'm having exams this few days which is really stressful to me and I think i'm going to fail for sejarah for sure because I've blanked almost the whole paper two out except for a few sentence which is really shitty.
So... there's nothing much to blog about. Life has been really bad to me which i'm going to only put that on the next post. Went shopping too, but didnt get to see any nice tops this days. Really feeling down right now. And I wish I can go to Singapore during this coming holiday for shopping and hang out with my cousin sister which I miss so freaking much. I need to tell you a lot a lot of things! ;D And hopefully you dont need to go to school in the morning when i'm there! But even if you have to, I will still go. (:
I was sick too during the past few days which is making me half dead right now. I think this would be it. Mother's day have just passed, I hope all mothers had a really happy mother's day. Love you mummy!
END OF POST!
My new niece. (:
My really naughty nephew.
Isn't he just so cute? (:
My second brother and him. (:
Baby's school. haha! (:
cutee! ;D
Treating it as if its a drum set?
Fair and fat. (:
He's such a piggy!
Wishing time could turn back.
Life is not as easy as i thought.Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment