Saturday, May 17, 2008

For all the things you say and do,
my heart will always belong to you...


Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again. I am here to blog about yesterday. So yes, baby came over in the afternoon and spend our time a while at home then went out for dinner around 6pm. Haha, yes, an early dinner. Dinner was fun because we ate quite a lot. After dinner, went to One Utama and met choon ming and his sisters. Such a sweeet family la! Jealous-nyaaa. So at One Utama, bought a photo frame for both me and baby then insert our picture in. Which is super nice! ;D heehee!


Actually, i'm here to blog about this cousin sister of mine and also called as my sister. A big sister of mine even though we're not from the same parents. I really love her and I miss her with all my heart because it has been long not seeing her already. She is also the one whom I really wanna see this coming holidays. Yes, she's Alicia Tan! Today is her Sweet Sixteen Birthday! But real sadly, I couldnt spend it with her. Sighh, but i know there'll be a day when we can celebrate our birthday everytime together in future! ;D


She became my sister on 17th of february which today is our 3rd month anniversary! hahaha! yes, such a coincidence. hehe! I believe she's happily celebrating her birthday right now while I'm here rotting infront of the computer. Goddamnit! haha! Seriously, I think among all my cousin sisters and even my brothers, she's the only one who knows all of my secrets. Every little small pieces of secret. haha! Why? because I love her and I trust her.
Mwah, I love you girl!


HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN!
I LOVE YOU, ALICIA TAN!

The birthday girl. (:

I belong to you. (:

Smile for you forever. (:

Everything you gave. (:

Kisses cures every pain.

Ps, I love you.

No comments: