Thursday, May 1, 2008

We got 4minuntes to save the world.
Save or dont save also the same la, the world memang die ad. ==


Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. And this post is going to be short because There's only two main reasons i'm here. The first one is cause i wanna put my picture here. Second main reason is cause there's this bitch who's trying to mess with me which kapoh ask me dont care. Goddamnit, she is getting on my nerves. And all thanks to Ben kor kor that have saved me.


So here it goes, I've been eating strawberry very much lately because its so big and sweeeet! ;D seriously, its hard for us humans on earth to see this kind of big strawberry. haahaa! sound like we going to extinct only. lol! Hmm, so today, when i was out with my parents to the pet shop this bitch sms-ed me.


It started like this ;

This bitch name Natasha Lee sms-ed me.
and the number is 0166301779.


And she wanted my boyfriend's number! Besides that, she start saying that I stole her boyfriend aka U-Peng? Funniest thing which I've thought is, since she said she's still with upeng and wants upeng's number, why dont she have upeng's number since she's his girlfriend right? So I asked, since you're his girlfriend and why you dont have his number but you have mine. then she said that upeng changed his number and she got my number last time when she went out with him..


But the thing is, U-Peng never changed his phone number! gawsh, this gives me a lot of headache. So i asked people to call. So ben's the one who called and picked up. So from ben's info. Its a guy who picked up and scared of ben cause he dont really dare to talk to ben. Then ben ask, where's the girl from, the guy said he dont know but is his friend though. then ben ask him to ask the girl, then the guy said she went back already. Then ben scared him by saying, where are you, i come find you now. Then he said SS2. Cute right?! I knowww! such a goodboy la wei!


So yeah, everything ended like this with no ending yet. I sms-ed upeng and ask him to come my house straight away after this basketball training. DONE!


Back to when i'm at the pet shop. Omfg! i saw this chow chow which motion is so slow and he is so freaking FATT! Bloody cute! and today i went Mid Valley to get someone's presiee whom the person will know soon. The person is very special to me in my heart. haha! I love that person very very much too! Mwah, missing you!



END OF POST!


Strawberry is red & sweet! ;DChocolate is milky & sweet too! ;DMy hamsieeee! ;DI'm tall! =="Ps, I love you.

No comments: