Lets make some love in this club.
If only things can go as easy as we want. (:
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog about saturday. Which is my school's sports day and goeh thong && Klothilda's birthday party which is at night. So let me start from the sports day then. (: I have to wake up early in the morning cause of this? And dad have to rush here and there just cause of me. Poor thing. =/ It is held at the sports center which is called Matshushita if i'm not wrong. ==" So reached there then crap crap crap a little then went and get ready for marching. Yes, I march so what? ;D haahaa!
After marching and yes, its time to rot while taking pictures and stayed under the sun to let it burn ourselves which is so fucking stupid. My face was super red which is the first time. Haaahaa! and i've gone darker. Sigh! I regret not using sunblock at the first place. Seriously. Sports day end at around 11am. And then my parents fetched me, my cousin, michy, claire and elicia home. On the way, dropped elicia and claire at the LRT station then went for lunch. After eating, went home and get ready to go to OU to get the birthday people presents. (:
Reached OU, then start buying stuff and payed a lot till we was so worried that we couldnt pay certain things. haahaa! Went here and there which is super tiring! After OU, meet up with michy's parents and went to her house for her to get ready. She bathed and get ready super slow actually while i'm counting the price that each person should pay. (: After that, ciaoo to the place which I dont even know where. haahaa! After reaching we start playing around and talking a lot and taking a lot of pictures. Aiyahh, lazy to elaborate la. Just had fun la kay? hahaa!
All I want to say is, Happy sweet 16 to Goeh Thong & Happy sweet 15 to Klothilda. Hope you two had a great night that night and enjoyed yourself. Loves from min hui. (:
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment