I just want to be a little more happier.
Little girl got lost in those streets hunted by sorrows..
Hey bloggie, so I am talking to Alicia Tan who is my cousin from Singapore and she made me super excited. And now, hopefully I can stay at Singapore a little bit more longer because of this party that is coming up on 3rd of june. God damn it! it sure looks fun and whats best? Is its 16years and above, we can go into this club without getting stopped or anything! Booyeahhh! haha! but now is hopefully I get to stay a bit more longer. (:
So yeah, was planning wat we're going to do at Singapore. So my cousin asked if i want to go out straight away after I arrive. So i said, YEAHH! ahahha! i miss those moments with her. Staying out late, staying up late with laughters. Especially the Christmas I spent with her at Singapore. That day is really memorable and happy! haha! not gonna blog much. I am just super bored and excited about it! ;D hehe!
END OF POST!
PARTY!
No comments:
Post a Comment