Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Please understand what I truly need.
I just want my past to come back, I want my laughters not tears!


I want my laughters.
I am feeling abnormal.
I want to be like how i was.
I want things to be the same.
I want my past to come back.
I want all those parties like the past.
I want to hang out at shopping malls.
I want to watch a movie in the cinema like the past.
I want everything like the past to come back.
Eveything seem to be fading away from me.
Eveything seem to change and leave.
Why is this happening to me?
Is it because of myself?
Is it because of him?
Please come back.
I beg you.


yes, I am feeling sad.
I feel like bursting into tears.
I dont want to be lonely in this world!



4 comments:

Tai Yuin said...

remember what i said mui.

&&xoxo

min. said...

jie, I know. Just that this kind of feeling way too much ad. Thank you jie.Hope you're okay. (:

Tai Yuin said...

control. if you dont control.
then you re going to break.

&&xoxo

min. said...

jie, i've already broke. =/