Monday, May 26, 2008

You deserve nothing but the best.
Yes, you are everything I've ever wanted in my life. (:


Hey bloggie, YAY! I'm having holidays now untill 8th of June! Its going to be super fun, I hope! ;D So let me say what have I been doing for this past few days. Hmm, On friday after school, which is also the day I finish all my exams! Yupp! After school, went over to Elicia's house straight away and finally, saw her white little dog. haha! He's super funny and weird sometimes. But still, he's super cute! ;D You just wanna throw him up to the sky always. So after her house, we left to OU at only around 2.30pm. Sorry michyyy! ;D Arrived OU at 3pm then have our fun.


So over there, at first, went to my parents first to pass them my things which is super irritating and extra to put it into the car. Then went off with elicia and michy. So went to this shop to carve mine and baby's name to our rings then went of to Nando's for lunch. Took a few pictures and yes, they still dissapoint me because of the chicken! ishh! celakaaa! After that, went to collect my ring then start shopping for stuff. Yes, both of them bought quite a lot of make-ups. Tsk tsk, this girls! hahaha! After that, finally thought of what to buy for baby, then went to buy.


Spent quite a lot of time on shopping and crap together. Then went to Sushi King to eat. Yes, its super yummy and we ate quite a lot though because we only wanna go there to yum cha. hahaa! crazy! After that at 6pm, michelle left while me and elicia was still eating till 6.30pm and we left with the biggest hugs! haha! And yes, Michelle is currently at Hong Kong, hopefully she's shopping happily and hope she remembers to buy the dress I wanted. hehe! thankyouu michyyy! missing you really much actually. (: Cant wait till you're back and have our fun! ;D


After that, went home while baby is already waiting for me at home. Alright, he gave me a suprise again even though I know we are going for dinner together. So yeah, I dont wanna say it because its wayy to sweeet! heh! After that, get ready and went to San Francisco Steakhouse for dinner and I admit, it was yummy! heh! ;D After that, baby came over and stayed for awhile and left. Yes, I really love that day, Thankyou boyfriend, you're really sweet okay? (: And I will always remember that day when I actually feel awkward too. haha! Mwah, I love you! ;D


Hmm, the on Saturday, had my tuitions as usual. And then, err. SHIT! I cant remember what I've did. Hmm, Ohyeah, I wasted the whole day going here and there with my parents and my second brother all because of properties! Idiot! heh! Went to grandparent's house for awhile and I love both of them. My grandfather was really sweet! haha! He put my baby picture with theirs or all other cousins. haha! How sweeeet! and my grandfather was kacau-ing my father that he wanna go over to his friend's house on sunday. hahaha! So CUTE! ;D Then went to Cineleisure.


Had Tony Roma's with my parents and then went home and sleep. Ohyeah, and this 3nights so far, I've been having stomach pain which really suck. The first night was around 5am. Then the second night was 3am and the third night was around 9pm. GOD! Its like getting earlier and earlier. haha! Then on sunday morning, wake up and get ready then went over to my cousin's house to see my cute little fat nephew that have arrived on Saturday from Langkawi. heh! Yes, he is super cute and fat and importantly, he looks like ultraman to me. ==" I have no idea why.


And then went to Pavilion to shopping and didnt get to buy anything. Then cousin wanna go to shop at Starhill, so went over to Starhill and went to Gucci and Louis Vuitton. So I saw one bag from Gucci and my mom thinks is not bad. So she bought it. Yay! and was looking around here and there and I saw the one I always wanted but haha! I doesnt suit me. =/ haha! Hmm, then went to Louis Vuitton and this time, mom saw one bag but its was toooo expensive for such small bag but she wants to buy it in future. its like around 4k! Crazy woman! haha!


After all this shopping, went back to cousin's house and rest. Ohyeah, we had lunch at Pavilion because I was hungry. HEH! Hmm, at my cousin's house, I was having fun with my nephew. Haha! yes, ALOT of fun! haha! he was mad, I admit. ;D After that, went home. But on the way home, I wanted to eat again. heh! so went and eat then slept quite early cause my stomach was hurting really bad. So this is it! I'm going to the doctor later to check my stomach. Fuck it la! and I can stand not eating till then, I'll be going for a blood test. heh! that's it!


Ohyeah, I'm going to Singapore this coming friday at 12pm to see my cousin sister, Alicia Tan, finally! And sadly, baby cant go. Sighh, or else its going to be the first time we go overseas. haha! ;D But I believe, there'll be a chance when we can even go far away to places like Italy! ;D hahaha! and shop our heads off. ==" ahaha! alright, this would be it and baby, I love you!


END OF POST!



elicia! ;Dthis doggg! =/yes, he is cutee. (:the dog spoiled the picture!I look super weird.I like this picture. (:haha! poor little dog.nicee. (:On the way to OUnice shot! ;Dnormal laaa.. =/Taken by elicia. (:thankyou elicia. ;DMin and elicia. (:Michelle! ;DBestfriend forever girl! ;DMwah, I love you! ;DYou always take perfect shots la!Same thing.My girlss! ;DNicerrr. (:Look how sweet both of them look. (:Its really hard to eat when they keep stalking.My niece! ;DCute? ;DMy nephew.Isnt he just so fcuking cute?! ;DEveryone likes to pinch him! ;DFat stuff! ;Dcuteeee! Finally, one new bag!Mwah, my love! ;Dat Tony Roma'sThankyou boyfriend. (:There's two, but forgotten to take.Mwah, more than just love. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: