Thursday, May 22, 2008

He died with a smile on his face.
With you here with me, there's nothing to worry about. (:


Hey bloggie, yes i'm here to blog. Hmm, tomorrow is the last day of EXAM! And tomorrow is also last day of school. why? because it is HOLIDAY! This is the best thing ever! haha! Might be going down to Singapore for sure. For shopping especially. there'll be sales on! what's better? Baby might be there too! Booyeah! haha! Hmm, so I had accounts today which made me a total happy person because I get to calculate a at least two questions equally!


Actually, I have nothing much to blog about. Tomorrow, going out with Elicia and Michelle to OU then at night, having dinner with the boyfriend at I have no idea where because he is the one who's going to bring me. Gonna celebrate anniversary tomorrow together. Yes, I realize we always have to start our anniversary again together because of the things that have happened in the past. If it have never happen, it would have been 9months together already.


So yeah, the pictures below are just pictures of my nephew and a new pressie from the boyfriend. have fun! Missing you cousin sister, Alicia Tan! ;D


END OF POST!


He lovesss the camera!

Isnt he cute? ;D
And flirty? ;D
And innocent? And emo?and Alah! dunno la! =="The best smiling picture to me. (:Cute-ness, great grandmother. ;DYou taste like drug. (:Mwah, i love you.Ps, I love you.

No comments: