Saturday, April 5, 2008

You're the only reason I live for.
I'll never let you go anymore, I love you... (:


Hey bloggie, let me talk about yesterday and today. Hmm, so boyfriend came over yesterday afternoon and had our own sweet time. It was great. So after a while, get ready for dinner at Umai-ya, the place we had during valentine's day. Heh! So while waiting for his car to come, we walked to the park while the rain was drizzling. How much I wish we had a picture of us that time because it is something really sweet to me that should be kept.


So we walked to the car and went to Uptown for dinner. That time in the car, both of us started not feeling that well. I think its either cause of the rain, or either cause I wasnt feeling well at all. So we went into Umai-ya and I ordered quite a lot while he doesnt feel like eating at all. Damn weird. And I actually ate a lot yesterday compared to the other days when we're out. Heh, sorry darling! Hmm, after eating, baby fetched me home and he stayed for a while then ciaoo.


On that night, I couldnt sleep well at all! I had a fucking high fever during mid night that makes me wanna puke. Disgusting but seriously, it wasnt easy to past last night's time. So woke up around 2am then went to my parent's room and knock the door and my mom thought i'm a thief so she didnt dare to open the door and keep asking who is it. Wtf la! haahaa! So i shouted my name at last and she open the door and gave me medicine.


After eating the medicine, I feel much better but my mom still said that I have to go for tuition. Wtf rite? i know. So after that, went to sleep and mom woke me up around... I cant rmb la. Skipped math tuition the woke up and went for english tuition, after english tuition, reach home then had science tuition. Then baby came over even when i'm having tuition. HEH! howw sweeet! He wanted to give me a suprise but too bad, I already know that he's here.


Had steamboat as dinner at home with my family and boyfriend. And then baby hanged out for a while more then he ciaoo. Before him ciaoo-ing, we went outside and had a little small walk and dancing around. Thankgod it wasnt raining today. And then baby left me then. But had a really nice day today with baby even though it was short. So yeahh. I didnt go for *Euphoria* cause I'm sick. heh! Too bad that i missed the party then. Love you so much baby! (:


END OF POST!


weather nowadays. tsk tsk!

Yes, we walked. (:

At umai-ya. (:

Ps, I love you.

No comments: