Friday, April 4, 2008

I live for the best for the only you.
&& I hope you'll do the same for me. Loving youu. (:


Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. Yes, I didnt go to school today. Why? cause i wasnt feeling that well cause my whole body is hurting me from yesterday's sports. I know i sound really sucky. but seriously, I am. Cause i've never exercise at all before this, that's why i'm having muscle pain && everything. And add-up, I couldnt pass over high jump yesterday, its worst than those days when teacher is letting us try. I feel so freaking stupid because I injured my back cause of it. Now, I dont even dare to go to see the doctor. Thanks to my mom for scaring me.


Hmmm, yeahh, i have my new camera on sunday which is really cool! Eventhough it might not look so good on me but its really clear and always gives the best shot of me. LOL! haahaa! yes, i love it sooo freaking much and i've been taking real care of it. Better than my phone. hah! Hmm, so on Tuesday, had Bm tuition, so michelle leng came over after school. We skipped extra activities cause we're lazy and tired. So, reached home and changed and sleep till the teacher came over and ate choco during tuition which rockks! And I would be real busy tomorrow.


As usual, I'm going to have 3 tuitions tomorrow. Its worst than school days because you have to rush here and there to make sure you're not late by one minute. And bunch of homeworks from english tuition which drives me crazy. So later, baby would be coming over to visit me. Cause i'm injured. And hopefully, i'll be able to walk. So that i can go out for dinner. HEH! it hurts every where, every part of the body! And I missed all the fun they had in school today according to elicia. I feel regret, but I couldnt help me going to school cause i cant even go down stairs.


And, I should be going for KDU college's *Euphoria* tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll be able to see people that I havent seen for a long time and I hope nothing would happen. And I hope nothing will happen between me and baby. Shouldnt have la. hahaa! Missing you baby darling! (:


END OF POST!


I think it is so cutee! ;D
Was talking to him. (:
I was stalked?
She buggs me a lott..
Her reflection. (:
Michy michy! ;D
Our phones. (:

She loves camera. (:
Michelle leng. (:
If you could see me now. (:
Mwah, I love you. (:
I look real fat. =/
He read, i know. (:
My boyfriend. (:
I'm loving my camera. (: Hot house. (:

No comments: