5 things found in my bag
* Phone
* Wallet
* Camera
* Eye liner
* Lip gloss
5 things found in my wallet
* Cash
* cards
* receipts
* Pictureee
* Coins
5 favourite things in my room
* My bed! ;D
* My stuffy toy from baby.
* My pillow.
* My cash box.
* My closet!
5 things I'm currently into
* Boyfriend.
* Going out
* Japanese foooood!
* Green-tea ice-cream. ;D
* Green-tea ice blended!
List out the top 5 presents you wish for
* The "Apple" speakers
* A new phone
* A laptop. ;D
* Super big suprise party with everyone i know!
* Have another 5 wishes? (:
The person who tagged you is
My girlfriend, Abbie. (:
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
* friendly
* funny
* really superbly nice
* understanding
* smarttt!
If he/she becomes your lover, you will
Very funnnyyy! ahhaha! I aint lesbo. ;D sry abbiee!
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
Impossible cause it will never happen.
1. What colour pants are you wearing now?
Dark blue jeans
2. Do you prefer light or dark haired girls?
Anything as long as it suits her. (:
3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Nope, i'm not. (:
4. Do you have a best friend?
Yeah, durhh? ;D
5. Who was the last person you hugged?
My boyfriend, LOL!
6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yupp. =/
7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
Haaahaa! really cuteee!
8. Do you like your life?
I fucking love my life. I have my life, and do watever i want. (:
9. Do you shop at Hollister?
Where's that, LOLLL!
10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a girlfriend from you?
I'm sure nottt. (:
11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Nope, but i hope i could! ;D
12.Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
I think i have both equally. (:
13. How long have you had MySpace?
Dont even have one.
14. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
Girls? nope, guys got laaa. (:
15. What are your biggest fears?
Bungee jumping! Super scaryy!
16. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Nope and i'm gladd. (:
17. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yupp, I ain't that strong know?
18. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
It impossible. (:
19. Do you believe in the saying, "Once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Nope, i believe people can change. (:
20. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Yupp.
21. Do you ever wish you were famous?
I wished to be a super star once? HAHAAA!
22. Are you currently missing someone?
Every day, every hour, every minute & every second. (:
23. Please tag 5 people:
* Benedict Lim
* Daddy Ban
* Eltjse
* Chin lee
* Yuin
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I got tagged by my girl Abbie!
Havent seen you for such a long time! =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment