Sunday, April 6, 2008

Keep those keys to my heart safely.
You're like a dream com true baby. (:


Hey bloggie, today has been just smooth and great. (: So.. Let me explain, people have been saying I have no life because I'm always with my boyfriend not going to see them. Heehee! I'm so so sorry okay? Its because I dont really go out much like you guys or either party hard like you guys. I like to stay home this few days i mean this month should be? heh! I'm sorry, i'll catch up with you guys soon okay? But still, tell me if you guys are going out cause if i'm free, i'll come along still alright? I'm really really sorry. But I still have my life okay? I'm so innocent!


So let me talk about today. Woke up in the morning and felt like giving boyfriend a little bit a suprise. So I talked to my mom about it and tell her that boyfriend is really sick, can i go see him? So she allowed! hehh! but the most importantly is my dad. But he allowed, coolest thing ever! So mummy prepared the medicine for me while I went and bath. Then me, my mom, daddy and cousin sister wanna go out for lunch so we planned to drop the medicine first while on our way for lunch. Had a really cool conversation in the car though. hehhh!


So when i'm directing the way to the boyfriend's house, I kinda of forgotten but I remember there's a bridge then my family laughed at me, god damn it cause we're at a bridge at that time too. So they start bullying me by saying, this bridge? that one? so many bridge. LOL! Stupidity of mine makes them stupid that makes me laugh too. So finally, found our way to boyfriend's house. Was worried that the main security will ask a lot of crap, so went and ask sue ping wat to say. So she said, say see friend kao tim, cheh! haahaa! So went in and lead parents to his house.


So reached his house, come down from the car and I was still sms-ing with him. Guard came out, ask who, I said boyfriend's name then went into his house. His maid open the door for me, it was suppose to be a suprise! All ruined by the other maid. She went and call baby and said i'm here. What the heck laa.. So went upstairs, gave baby a hug. And he told me something which is damn lame which is not suppose to be said. Hahaa! Had a short time together which is not even more than 5minutes. Then he followed me back to the car.


He talked a little to my mom then ciaoo. And worst thing is, my dad like one of the house there which is for sale. Wtf? And dad wanna ask for price then there goes my parents bla bla bla. hahaa! then went for lunch. Cool-ness! heh! After lunch, went shopping at KLCC. This is the worse thing on earth! My mom and my cousin liked one bag from Gucci and they should be getting it. While for me, I liked one bag from Burberry which I cant have it cause its wayyy too expensive for such a small bag. God damn it, i'm so gonna go Italy for shopping! ishh!


So after shopping, went home and sleep. I was superly tired so cant blame. So was going to fall asleep then someone came into my room and suddenly open my blanket and kissed my cheek and wtf its my boyfriend in my room!? I wanted to scream but I tried to control cause my cousin beside me was sleeping. He actually called my second brother to open the door for him cause he wanted to give me suprise. Wat the fuck is this la. haahaa! two suprises in the same day. For him and for me. I love you darling. haahaa! So yeah, baby stayed for a while then went for basketball.


This would be my post for today. And i'm having fever. Ohyeah, me and my parents went out for supper till 12.20am last night. hahaa! And I'm going to die faster cause I'm having fever last night and I ate Satay. Even now i'm having fever but i'm going to eat Nando's soon cause I'm super hungry while my parents is at some stupid seminar thing about how to prevent cancer and my mom is going to buy a book about that for my boyfriend. haahaa! laugh my ass off only la! love you so much mummy, my family and boyfriend! heehee! mwahh!



END OF POST!

Midnight? (:

ZARA top. (:

Ps, I love you.

No comments: