I got tagged by Chin Shih Xuann!
I didnt know till I went to her blog? =="
You-
First Name
Ng
Nickname
Min, Minny, Smins, Minnie mouse.....
Name you wish you had
I dont knoww? =="
What do people normally mistake your name as
Michelle. I have no idea why teacher always mix-up me and michelle's name.
Birthday
10th September 1992
Birthplace
I dont knoww..
Time of Birth
I've forgotten, Its around in the morning.
Single or takensingle
Taken. (:
Zodiac sign
Virgo
-Your Appearence
How tall are you
154??
Wish you were taller
YESSS?!
Eye color
Blackkk!
color you want
Ermm.. any colour would be fine. (:
Natural Hair color
Dark-ish brownn! (:
Short or long hair
Longg.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color
nope.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair
nopee. :D
Glasses or contacts
Both. (:
Do you wear make-up
Yes.
Ever had hair extensions
nope.
-In the opposite gender
What color eyes
Honey brownn! (:
What color hair
Anything laa. :D
Shy or Outgoing
bothhh.
Looks or personality
Both at the same time. (:
Sexy or Cute
Ermm... I dont know.
Serious or Fun
Both. Depends on what situation.
Older or Younger than you
Olderr. (:
A turn on
I dont know wat to say.
A turn off
Keep being so irritating and fucks la. =="
Flowers or Chocolates
Any of it would be fine. (:
Pepsi or Coke
Anything.
Rap or Rock
I dont know?
Relationship or One night stand
Relationship?! durhh?
School or Work
I would like to try work too though. =="
Love or Money
love.
Movies or Music
Movies.
Country or City
City.
Sunny or Rainy days
Windy day can? :D
Friends or Family
BOTH!
-Have you ever
Lied
Who dont?
Stole something
When I was young.
Smoked
Last time. but I've totally stopped. (:
Hurt someone close to you
yes. =/
Broke someone's heart
Yes.. =/
Wondered what was wrong with you
Always
Wish you were a prince/princess
When I was young, i wished. (:
Shaved your head
NEVER!
Been in love
Yupp.
Used chopsticks
Depends. (:
Sang in the mirror to yourself
No? =="
-Favorites
Flower
Roses! Bright red is so pretty! ;D
Candy
I dont mind X)
Song
Any song is fine with me though.
Scent
I dont know? Depends on where i'm going
Color
Any colour. (:
Movie
I dont know?
Word
I dont rmb, If you know me well, you'll know. (:
Junk food
Dont really eat those kind of food.
Website
loviesss.blogspot.com
Location
Shopping malls and places to hang out. (:
Ever cried over someone
yesh?
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself
yes, too many things.
Do you think you're attractive
Ermmm??? :D :D :D
Do you play any sports
not anymore? :D
The rules:
-Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1. I am short!
2. I am weirdddd? ;D
3. I always think about what I would wear.
4. I think I would become blind one day.
5. I fool around, ALWAYS.
6. I always roll here and there on my bed. ;D
7. I feel like playing with my dogs.
8. I'm going to be very successful in future!
Im gonna tag....
Travis
Benedict
Alicia Tan
Michelle
Chin lee
Sukk Munn
Melaine
Elicia!
No comments:
Post a Comment