Friday, April 18, 2008

Dont know much about your life.
And I dont know much about your world.


Hey bloggie, sorry for the late update. I wanted to update always when I got the chance to use the comp. But always when I'm posting half way, I just have to go off cause I have to do something else more important which is freakinggg irritating! So let me start from last sunday. Yes, as people who had seen me recently should know that I've cut my hair much much more shorter which is quite sad for me cause I never wanna cut my hair. But I have faced me fear! haahaa! And i like my new hairstlye so so so much now. (:


And yeah, after cutting my hair, went home and get ready for Celine Dion's concert. Before me and boyfriend go for the concert, we had dinner and One World hotel. Then only we went for Celine Dion's concert and all I can say is that, she ROCKSS! Her voice is amazing weii! heh! But sadly for me and boyfriend. Our ass hurts from sitting on the chair not moving for hours! heehee! Hmm, after her concert, me and baby went and buy starbucks then fetched me home. It was a really nice day. And I really love it. (:


Then yeah, as usual. Normal days for school.. bla bla bla. Hmm, yesterday! yes, boyfriend wanted to give me a suprise by hiding in my room and not letting me know about it. But hahaa! Too bad, I saw his slippers in the shoe rack. I laughed my ass off when I saw it though. heehee! suckyyyy! (: I dont know what to post about larhhh! ishh. I'm having muscle pain at my thighs? haha! and Sports Day is on next Saturday! hopefully Yellow House will WIN! GOOOOOO!


END OF POST!


After cutting my hairr. (:Me likey the hair. (:


I look FAT! =/

Me loveee. (:


He looked nice that night. (:


I loveee this picture of me. (:


At One World hotel. (:


I dont look nice! =/


Mwahhh! (:


Imagine my hair this short. (:


Celine dion. (:


Secrets we tell. (:


My hair is this short!


Taken todayy after a long day in school.


Ps, I love you.

No comments: