Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In life, you are my perfect angel.
I know, no matter what happens, we'll still go through it.


Hey bloggie, I was asked to come online to send this girl all of the pictures we took on Sports Day rehearsal and yeah, I actually uploaded all of the pictures cause of her. What a nice friend of me. haahaa! Let me talk about last saturday, yes, it is the rehearsal for sports day and I actually wasted a lot of time there for nothing. As i am only in marching, I've went and march for two times ONLY, on the field which is so freakingg stupid!


What is worst is that, everyone bought their phone and ipods to school to entertain themself. And then, this old biatch came and confiscate everything! what the hell right? Yes, of course, cause of HER, we all rot even more. Even worst. She seriously did pissed me off and made me start singing this really bad song for her which a few of my friend who i hanged out with heard. And after rehearsal, went home and meet baby straight away at home.


Bathed, and went for Paddington house of pancakes again. And yeahh, I love their desserts only which is super yummy and after that, shopped around for a while then went home to sleep. And seriously, I couldnt sleep at all but turning here and there. God damn it! after having rest, baby and family went to eat some Taiwan food at some restaurant which is super nice and bought a top on that day. On sunday, me and my cousin went around kota damansara to shop around.


And I've only bought another top. So so far, I've only bought to tops which is really like and so does my cousin sister. School has been real boring since monday and last night, thanks to thosee stupid cats, made me couldnt sleep at all! Their such bitches! ishh! heh! alright, this would be it. I dont really feel like updating actually! heehee!


END OF POST!



It was actually after tuition. haha! (:

Michy && min. (:

Their just so freaking cuteee!

Melanie, Yuen Li && min.

Mel && Yuen Li

Michy, min && krystle. (:

Taken by michy.
Min and krystle.
Michy && min.
Another cute ones! ;D
Min and Elora. Michy, min && elora.The secret woman. Who?Min & melMin and melMel && Yuen LiTheir lanc looks? Min, mel & yuen liYellow is the only colour. (:krsytle flies?Them again? ;DMeee! ;DEloraaa! ;DLemuel! ;DTheir expression on "WE HAVE THE SAME PHONE!"Min and krystle. ;DElora and krystle. ;DCollin or justin? ;DMin and collin.Just do it! ;DI like this picture ;DThem again, as usual? ;DLast picture of them ;DOopssyyy? ;DFunny one. haha! ;DFattieee!a nicerrr one. ;DThe first top i bought. (:I love cam-whoring with new tops. ;DI like this top the BEST!Loveeee this top!Ps, I love you.

No comments: