Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Sweet 16 Chin Shih Xuan!
I wish you a very very very happy birthday. (:

Let me say what is good about her. (:


She's super nice ;
She's super smart ;
She's super friendly ;
She's super understanding ;
She's super outgoing ( sometimes ) ;
She's super fun to hang out with ;
She's super interesting ;
She's super loving ;
She's super good ;
She have too much of super that made her a

SuperGirl.


I know her since standard five if i'm not wrong. So it means that I've known her for already 6years now. We're from the same primary school which is Yuk Chai. Yes, the very very famous cool school where cool people come from. Alright, I dont know wtf I'm talking about already. So I shall end this now. Sorry again for not going for your birthday party Chin Shih Xuan. (:




Last year on kapoh && ben's birthday. (:

At OU when we always have our missions on. (:

On Yi Chin's birthday at OU. (:

At Natasha's farewell. (:

We went to watch Ah long day. =="

Same dayy. (:

Ps, I love you.

No comments: