I’m in a infatuated state of mind.
It feels so wrong that it must be right...
Hey bloggie, it has been a long time not blogging. Yes, I know that it has been long cause I didnt use to comp for so freaking long. So let me say about this week. Hmm, this whole week, I've always been in school. Studying and craps as usual. Let me say, marching is making me real SICK! Its not that they are really THAT BAD. Its just that, they're not co-operating and those guys are shouting like little girls and always complains so much which is so fcuking girl-ish. They always need me shouting like a mad woman over there which makes my throat die.
Besides that, I wonder if those guys have dicks or maybe its as small as a peanut. Gawsh, my voice is louder than 21people in the team? What the hell right? Gawsh, they better be perfect before sports day. Sports day is on 26th of april and I wonder how is it going to be. So tonight, i'm going for Celine Dion's concert with my boyfriend. I believe it is going to be a really nice concert though. (: I'm so frekaing bored right now that I dont even know what to do. So I think I should go and prepare for later rite? I dont even know what top should i wear. Ishh..
Ohyeahh, about yesterday. I was already in a fcuking piss mood and things still happens. On friday night, I argued with my boyfriend cause I wanted to go for Shih Xuan's Sweet 16 and he didnt really like it. So yeahh. On Saturday, my family actually screw me up for this party. I really dont know what the fuck is their problem. And my mom said I'll be wearing like a total slut and bla bla bla. So yesterday after the first tuition with travis. My parents fetched me for lunch. And I dont wanna eat at all cause I was fucking pissed and dont even feel like eating.
So they went to eat there and in the shop, my mom especially! Keep on forcing me to eat. So I cant take it anymore and I just walk off to tuition by myself and then asked boyfriend to fetch me. So he came around 2pm while tuition only ends at 3pm. I skipped and went to boyfriend's house without parents even knowing. Who cares! I really wanted to runaway already but my boyfriend keep on saying NO! Ishh! I was still arguing with him that time but if i asked other people to fetch, my boyfriend is going to go MAD! So yeahh..
So stayed and boyfriend's house till around 8pm then went for cake and Secret Recipe. And yeah, I watched Notting Hills at boyfriend's house which is a not bad movie! ;D There was this shirt that guy was wearing saying :"You're the most beautiful women I've ever met. Fancy a fuck? " Which is super lame. And yeah, ate Pizza at his house and bla bla bla. Went home moody. Thank god parents not at home but they still call which is IRRITATING! but whenever they're talking I just leave the phone aside. So its still okay. haha! Fucking hate them laaa! =/
Posting about yesterday seriously pissing me off and sorry Shih Xuan for not going for your sweet 16 party. And sorry Kapoh for being sooo potong. And sorry Travis for not going to Xuan's party to accompany you that made you stoned for 24-7. And sorry boyfriend for saying things that hurt you so much when I was pissed. And finally, I'm a bitch and I admit. My life is full of DRAMA! Which I really hate it so much!
END OF POST!
On April 4th 2008. (:
Smile. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment