Friday, April 4, 2008

I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me, my weakness, but I don't know why.


Hey bloggie, I realize, there's a alot of different people outside there that I didnt get to know yet. I think knowing new people is really cool cause you get to learn different people's attitude. Sometimes, its just way too funny. This is why i'm here to blog about this person who have sent me a message in friendster and I think its really funny. I wonder how can he type this kind of things to someone that he dont even know?! haahaa! Quite daring actually. Here is it ;



Hai there, nice to meet u.

A little bit about myself:-

I am Chinese, origin from PG, currently staying and
working at PJ Damansara, single and available now.

Wine && karaoke are my favorite and
shopping is my weekly exercise :)

I am the open minded type. I believe that life is short,
hence i always try my best to enjoy and live life to the fullest!

I enjoyed clubbing and know what? i am also good in dancing,
would you like to dance with me on the stage? :)

Otherwise you can be my model for my part time photoshooting, FOC :)

I am attracted by you and I look forward to date you and to know
you better. Know what? I think we make a perfect couple cos
I've got the brain and you've got the body!
Hahahaha...Just kidding :)

We can go for dinner, drink, clubbing, shopping, activities and more..

See ya my dear!Muacks :*

P/S:My number is 012 2345 ***
Your number?

I want to be the guy that makes your bad day better.

AND the one that makes you says:
" my life has been so much happier since i met you..."



And yes, his last sentence made me laugh the most. I dont mean to laugh but seriously, I wonder what happens if he know I have a boyfriend? I bet he's going to be real embarassed. Add up, giving me his phone number when I dont even know him? Really weird and asking me to dance with him on the stage? Really cuteee.. haha! This is why I said it is interesting to meet new people. So this would be my post. A really funny and cute post.


END OF POST!

No comments: