Tuesday, February 12, 2008

&& You're the love of my life.
Thankgod everything is over right now. (:


Hey bloggie, I am damn fcuking piss about my blog right now. I was blogging just now and suddenly everything went LOST! what the fcuk!? I've blogged about like around 5days all about what happened during the chinese new year and all. Adjusted the font, colour and all those shit and now it became blank again. What the fcuk la! fcuking hate you la! idiot blogger! So yeahh, I have to rewrite everything right now. What the FUCK right? idiotttttt!


So yeahh, I haven been online a long time all because i'm back to my hometown and there's no phone connection and so does internet. Life was boring there. No connection aka no LIFE! I'm fcuking piss right now so i'm not gonna rewrite the whole god damn thing anymore! fcuking piss now. ISHHH!!! So yeahh, the main point we go back hometown is actually cause of my grandfather. My aunty from Singapore came down just for him and so does my cousin brother.


He's feeling better already right now. Thank god everything had ended. We was so worried all cause of him. And there's this once my cousin brother start joking with him and he laughed happily and all. And yeah, he even joked with us. He's just so cuteeeee! And this is why we love him so freaking muchh! and he loves eating ice-cream. Nothing else he was eating since he's sick but ice-cream. He ate super fast that made all of us go WOW!


And there's this once when we speed and my oldest brother's car tyer got punctured and I was in it! it was fun but scary though. And yeahh, my oldest brother gave me angpow too eventhough he's not married YET! hmm.. And I came back KL on sunday midnigh around 1.30am and reach home around 3am. And yeahh, on the next day when I woke up, I went to Sue Ping house because she've invited me to her open house.


And thankyou to my baby for that chinese new year present. Its really nice! ;D and yeahh, we rushed to ping's house which i thought its near but super far away. And yeahh, get to know a lot of new friends over there and I really cant remember their names but I finally met Sue Lyann. yeahh! Mostly CHS-ians. So yeahh, I dont know much la. Around 8.30pm went home cause baby have to go school on the next day.


And then, on the other day. Went out to eat at a japanese restaurant with my cousin brothers because they was going to leave KL tomorrow which is today. And yeah, I had a super cool card. ==" erm.. After that, went to Sunway and bought a top from Top Shop and my cousin brother bought his own cologne which is really nice but the bottle is frekaing ugly. haha! ermm.. After that, Ka poh, Shih Xuan and Yi chin came over.


They came and had some fun a while then went out for dinner with my parents and family and then after dinner, daddy fetched 3 of them to nen lin's house which is just nearby. I couldnt join them because its too late and my parents didnt allow. Heehee! so went home and sleep! and Travis Tan FFK-ed me again! This time i'll let you go because you have a family dinner. ;D


This would be it. Not in detail all because of this fucking blog. I've finish writing it in detail using hours just now. And now its all GONE! tsk tsk tsk! nevermind. Let the pictures do the talking then. (:


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE! ;D




my oldest brother ;Dcousin sister, Cindy. (:cousin brother, Yeong Sheng. (:Chen Sue Ping. (:she can never stop eating. (:my darling lover. (:our boyfriends. (:super cute set! ;DUmai-ya! ;Dmummy! ;Dmy present from baby! ;Dchocs from Patchi! ;Dbaby darling! (:Ps, I love you. (:yes, thankyou yi chin. (:family. (:

No comments: