Wednesday, February 6, 2008

To my beloved grandfather,


I reallly want you to get well. I want you to be as happy as how you was last few years. I dont want to see you like this when I get back to hometown. Please do get well soon. We dont want you to go so soon. You're just 94! and its too fast to go. Please stay for the sake of us. We need you, we cant live without you. All we wish is you to get well soon. I've asked people to even pray for you. Pleaseee, I want to see you like how you are!


I cant take this anymore, everytime I thought of it, it just made me cry. I really cant take this thing anymore. Why cant the doctors just help him than just saying you can only last for another 3days?! I really really hate doctors right now. They're such idiots! They care about their own life but not caring about others. Especially the old ones. Fcuk you all la! The only person that can cure him is the god. My parents woke up early today just to go to the temple and pray hard for him.


Mummy, me, and other relatives cried over this. Everyone is not in a mood for Chinese New year, and even I, I'm not even in a mood of collecting angpows and joking happily. Please live for the sake of this big family. We wont be having a normal life like how we used to if you're gone. Please, stay for us. And joke with us. And remember last week when you just asked my parents about if you can live untill 100th? and my dad said you can even live till 200th? I really hope this would happen. Please get well soon! and I really hope that the god would save him.


So last night, I had this very very bad dream. It was a dream about my grandfather. And yeah, in this dream. I dreamt that everyone was in the hometown and my grandfather passed away during midnight. Everyone was crying out loud. And I was there, crying non-stop. I really dont want this to happen. And its chinese new year! pleasee! I dont want this to happen. =/


PLEASE STAY!

No comments: