I got tagged by the dude from aussie!
Yang Kin, dont make me do it next time!
Layer 1
On The Outside.
Name : Ng Min Hui
Birthdate : 10 september 1992
Name : Ng Min Hui
Birthdate : 10 september 1992
Eye colour : Dark Brown.
Hair colour : Black
Hair colour : Black
Right or left : right
Layer 2
On the inside.
My heritage : How would I know?
My fears : BUGS! ;D
On the inside.
My heritage : How would I know?
My fears : BUGS! ;D
My weaknesses: Ermm, dont know, a lot i guess?
My perfect pizza : Hawaian Chicken! ;D
Layer 3
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My thoughts first waking up: Of course, baby!
My perfect pizza : Hawaian Chicken! ;D
Layer 3
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My thoughts first waking up: Of course, baby!
My most missed memory : Years that have passed.
Layer 4
My pick.
Pepsi or coke : Both.
Single or group dates : Both is fine! (:
Adidas or Nike : Nike!
Layer 4
My pick.
Pepsi or coke : Both.
Single or group dates : Both is fine! (:
Adidas or Nike : Nike!
Tea or nestea : Tea
Chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappucino or coffee : Cappusino
Layer 5
Do you..
Smoke : Tried last time.
Curse: Normal la!
Take a shower : durh?!
Cappucino or coffee : Cappusino
Layer 5
Do you..
Smoke : Tried last time.
Curse: Normal la!
Take a shower : durh?!
Have a crush : Of coursee! (:
Think you're in love : I think i am?
Go to school : yeah?
Go to school : yeah?
Want to get married : In future
Believe in yourself : Sometimes
Think you're a health freak : maybe
Layer 6
In the past.
Drank alcohol : Yeaah.
Gone to the mall : Duh.
Been on stage : Yupp.
Eaten sushi : Always? ;D
Layer 7
Have you ever..
Played a stripping game : NO?
Believe in yourself : Sometimes
Think you're a health freak : maybe
Layer 6
In the past.
Drank alcohol : Yeaah.
Gone to the mall : Duh.
Been on stage : Yupp.
Eaten sushi : Always? ;D
Layer 7
Have you ever..
Played a stripping game : NO?
Change who you were to fit in : depends.
Layer 8
Are you hoping..
To be married : Yupp
To ride a motorbike : Never, dont wanna kill myself.
Layer 9
In a girl.
Best eye colour : anything
Best hair colour : anything
Best hair style : anything
Short or long hair : anything
Layer 10
What were you doing..
A minute ago : Doing this shit? ;D
An hour ago : On the way home.
4-5 hours ago : In school?
1 month ago : Went to school?
A year ago : God knows. (:
Layer 11
Finish the sentences.
I love : all my friends and baby darling!
Layer 8
Are you hoping..
To be married : Yupp
To ride a motorbike : Never, dont wanna kill myself.
Layer 9
In a girl.
Best eye colour : anything
Best hair colour : anything
Best hair style : anything
Short or long hair : anything
Layer 10
What were you doing..
A minute ago : Doing this shit? ;D
An hour ago : On the way home.
4-5 hours ago : In school?
1 month ago : Went to school?
A year ago : God knows. (:
Layer 11
Finish the sentences.
I love : all my friends and baby darling!
I feel : sleepy
I hate : bitches, bugs and bastards.
I hide : from my mom sometimes. ;D
I miss : my friends and baby!
I hide : from my mom sometimes. ;D
I miss : my friends and baby!
I need : a driver! (:
And i Tag
And i Tag
Ka Poh
Shih XuanClaire hooi
Travis Tan
Michelle leng.
No comments:
Post a Comment