You picked me up when I was down.
Thanks for being there for me when I needed you. (:
Hey bloggie, i'm actually not having a mood to blog right now because something fcuking bad happened which is all about my grandfather from my mother side which is around 94years old. yes, he's very very sick and all those phone calls after my mom had, made us cry. why? because my grandfather is in great danger and he still doesnt wanna go to the hospital. If only I can help but all i can do is to see him in pain and wishing him not to go.
and I really hope to see my grandfather happy. I dont wanna see him like that when I got back to hometown. I want to see him smiling and joking with us like how the other years was. I was very very close to my grandfather when i'm young. but now, i'm not really close to him anymore. But still, after hearing him like that made me think about what we've done together last time. It was a great time.
So yeahh, enough of my grandfather. Yesterday, I went out with my baby to OU again and this time, michelle and goeh thong was together with us. So yeah, we went to watch Rambo 4 and smarty goeh thong was wearing school uniform so baby's bodyguard have to say something only they let him up. You owe my baby for that okay? The movie was great. It made me feel like slapping that bastard up. haahaa! hmm.. after that, went home and yeah, heard that news. then went for dinner with my family and my baby joined for family reunion dinner too. heh! (:
During the dinner, we had real fun and luckily non of my family members asked about me and my baby. haahaa! goooood! (: and yeah, had a great dinner last night with my baby. After that, went home and talked a little with baby. And baby left after that because its too late. baby, I really love it. I'm really happy that you're here. Letting me to cry on you. I love you baby. I cant wait to see you. I am missing those hugs you gave me and those kisses you gave me. And i really cant wait to see you soon baby.
I'm going back hometown for Chinese New Year and visiting my grandfather soon. I hope he's gonna be alright. And everyone who read this, please do pray for my grandfather. I want him to get well real soon! i love you grandfather, daddy, mummy, and my whole family and of course, my baby darling Tan U-Peng too! mwahh, I love you baby! (:
yupp, i forced him to. (:
michyy! (:
Poserrr! (:
heh! (:
stalkerrr! (:
ying bin, my long lost friend. (:
CGT must die. haha! (:
min & mich! (:
dancing, standing, posing? (:
this is what i call a pure poser. (:
Goodbyee to my brother's girlfriend, amber. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment