&& I will never find another lover.
that is more precious than you... (:
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. Yes, and i'm skipping school tomorrow thanks to baby, he helped me to ask my mom to give me permission to skip school. You rockkk! haahaa! Why? because i'm gonna leave him soon to Singapore which is very very sad. And we wont even be able to see each other during chinese new year. tsk tsk tsk. So yeahh, tomorrow i'm going out with my baby and maybe with michelle and another dude. Not sure yet and it has been a really long time not going out with my twin, michelle leng! (:
Let me see. During science today, I slept like a pig and it felt really good sleeping in class okay? except for the part when you waking up with your leg numb. ==" Hmm.. and during math class, me and elicia cursed our teacher quite a lot while my teacher called me, erm... I cant really remember! haahaa! forget it, not like i'm gonna take it seriously or what ever it is. (: hmm, I was actually hoping school will be over faster when i'm in school because someone i loveeeee is coming over to my house to meet his queen. haahaa! =P
Let me see, baby came over had our great time together. I wanted to cam-whore ALOT but he dont want. You damn potong la weii. hahaa! next time i dont care ad, you're gonna do whatever I said so okay? and seriously, I love spending some nice time together with you than going out rock and roll. heehee! Baby, everything I said and every tear I cried for you really mean it okay? I'll never do that stupid thing you dont want me to do again. I mean, I'll try my best okay? I dont wanna see you pissing off again. That makes me wanna kill people more. hehe! And babyyy, stop staring at me before I poke your eye out aite?
Alright, this would be my post for today. Nothing much but really means a lot to me. I love you baby and thanks for coming back to me. I loveeee you! and I cant wait till tomorrow because I'm skipping school for shopping, movies and lunch! haahaa! Are you jealous? I bet you ARE! haahaa!
END OF POST!
Me love you! (:
You're all mine. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment