Sunday, February 3, 2008

In my heart you have remained.
&& now, you're finally back to me! ;D


Hey bloggieee, today is Sunday! and yeahh, I had tuition early in the morning. Goddamnit! after tuition, went and get ready and went out for breakfast at uptown with my brother and his girlfriend for Nasi Lemak which is really really nice! ahhh! i'm missing it right now! and it was raining and i'm wearing shades which is totally WEIRD. But who cares. After eating, went to OU which is again! Found our parking eventhough there's a lot of people then flyyy in for shopping!


I cant really remember. Went shopping again at the same old place. shop shop shop. Bought two new tops from ZARA again. Then went shopping at other places while my brother's girlfriend didnt buy anything. Maybe cause she's too choosy. While for me, I saw a few more tops and bag but I have to control myself. sighh.. damn sad case. haahaa! after that. Went home and rest. While I lie on my bed and trying to sleep.


After a while, its time for dinner. Went out and ate crab AGAIN. which is making me disgusted. sigh... So i ate then come home. Wanted to go watch a movie with my brother but didnt get to know what time does it start. So yeahh, forget it lor. Not gonna talk much la. Not really in the mood of blogging right now. And baby is back from Bangkok already! celebrate? haahaa! dont think so. heehee! Alright, this would be it.


END OF POST!


chocolate is still the best medicine of all. (:Orange top from ZARA! (:I loveeee! (:

No comments: