Friday, February 15, 2008

My heart beats for the one & only you.
Happy Valentines Day everyone! ;D


Hey dear bloggie, I'm here to blog about what have happened on the past two days. I've been going out two of the nights and yeah, it made the homeworks killed me. And this two days have been great and smooth. Nothing happened at all and add up, my grandfather who's staying at Pahang is feeling better and getting well already which is a fcuking good thing. Thank god for letting him stay. Because withouht him, a lot of things would change. (:


So yeahh, on 13th of February, as usual, went to school after a long holiday and yeahh. Came back home and get ready real fast and went out around 6pm to around Taman Megah first. And I bought a package of stuff from Famous Amos. Choosing up and down for a valentine present for my baby. And finally, choosed one and ciao for a dinner. A special dinner for my grandfather. Its a must have every year which is his birthday! and he's now, 84! (:


Alright, when we're there at first. Find out seats while everyone is super hungry. After that aunty and uncle all came giving angpow and all. haahaa! (: and yeahh, i'm called the leng lui jie jie! lmfao! haahaa! After that, ate ate ate and i have no idea what's wrong with me. Maybe cause I drank too much water which makes me keep on wanting to go to the toilet. haahaa! after that, its time for the cake. Its from secret recipe and its chocolate indulgence! ;D


After singing, blowing and cutting. Its time to eat and we eat damn kao fast then went home because its late and I have school on the next day. So yeah, reached home. Do my homework and all. Then went to bed. And my mood for that time is, I cant wait till tomorrow! haahaa! Then think think think about what I should do for tomorrow and how am i going to give him the present. Then went to dreamland already. haahaa! (:


Then its already on the next day which is called the Valentines Day! (: Sooo yeah, went to school as usual. And teachers all was interested too. And everyone was in a in love mood in school. haahaa! which is especially ME! (: Was crazy about it and cant wait till school is over. and there's this teacher came to me and said, min hui, I dont know why, but this morning when I woke up i thought of you. Dont worry, its a girl teacher. haahaa! Am i that miss-able? ;D


After school and stupid stuff for the class thing which me and xiao ying have to go to Sunway, came back school and fly home. haahaa! And after changing and all. baby came. This is the most interesting part. When he's on the way, my heart was beating damn fast. And when he call and said he's coming into my house, my heart was beating faster as if its going to pop out. And its weird though, cause I never felt like that whenever I see him.


So when he came upstairs, was shock for the first time. FYI, I've never had a valentine which I get to go out or even see him. My first valentine was last year but all we did is sms which is stupid! That's why I was shock. First time receiving such a big bouquet of flowers and with another 2 presents! One of it is chocolate from Patchi, and another one is a.... I dunno what that animal is called but I have pictures. haahaa! it was damn shocking weii! ;D


So yeahh, after receiving all those presents. I gave him mine. At first, was a letter in pink and yeah, I did that by my own hands and my mind! haaha! my creativity. Proud of myself! ;D after that, dragged him to the study room where the package was. After that, I asked him to wait while I went and take the most expensive and special present of all for him from guess. (: And yeahh, took it out and he was shock.


But who cares la kay? only he cares. haahaa! so wear it on for him. and bla bla bla. talk a lot as usual. After that, its time for dinner! ;D So yeahh, went and get ready while he even brought himself a shirt to change. Hahaa! Think you very HOT ah now? ;D after that, tell my parents that i'm leaving then ciao to uptown. why? because the restaurant is there! (: Its called Umai-ya. also the one that i've just went on monday. haahaa! (:


Over there, we had our seats and yeah. At first, we was talking talking and talking untill we forgotten to order. And those stupid waitress didnt even give us the menu. How smart. haha! And then we got our menu and start choosing wat to eat. So the waiter is here to take our oders. So baby went, this, this, that, that, this, that, this, that untill seriously, I think it sounds a lot and I dont even know how much we've ordered.


After that, when the food came. plate by plate we finished it up. When it comes to the end, I was already half dead while he's already dead. hahahah! ;D After that, get the bill and ciao back home. Baby stayed for a while. We watched hannah montana! and yes, my boyfriend laughed at me. Damnnn youu! ;D After that, we opened the present together. And then, baby have to ciao by then because he havent finish his hw, how smart you are. (:


Baby, I really had a great day yesterday. and its really special to me because you're the first guy i've ever spend my valentines with. And you're also my longest boyfriend. So yeahh, love me for that man! heehee! alright, yesterday we was in a bad luck too. hitting here and there and dropping stuff. lol! heehee! alright, thanks for everything baby. I love youu! (: and now for something really cool that happened to my parents.


So yesterday was Valentines Day. And my parents was like those old fashion thinking of parents but yesterday, I just realized that they've changed. Yesterday, my second brother went out with my cousin sister and with other cousins for dinner, my oldest brother brought his date out if i'm not wrong and for me, I went out with my love while my parents? they went out too! and its my daddy who brough my mummy out! which is super sweeet!


Not just for a dinner because its already very normal between my parents. Besides dinner, my dad bought my mom roses! omfg!? This is super cuteeeee weii! I remember my mom said that buying roses for someone you love is wasting money. And my mom said she'll screw that guy if he gives my mom. So yeahh, i'm thinking if my mom screwed my dad or not right now. haahaa! Funny thing laa! so yeah, this would be my post. I believe everyone had a great day yesterday.


END OF POST!


The time have come for us. (:looks more like omg. (:my grandfather's cake! (:I know you want to eat it. (:blow the candles! ;Dcut the cake time! ;Dmy grandmother & grandfather from my dad's side.my psycho-mania mummy! (:my 15years already maid. (:the package I bought for him. (:roses from my dad to my mom! (:the love letter specially made by me. (:the watch for the only him. (:he looks stressed! :Oand now he looks hungry! ;Dthe first present. (:the stuff toy above which is really cute. (:I wonder what is in it. (:the little toy's mom! haahaa! ;Dthe second present! (:chocolates from Patchi! ;Dand there's 40 of it! ;Dand finally, my roses! 12 of it! ;Dthis is all my presents from my baby! (:Happy Valentines Day made me smile! (:Ps, I love you. (:

No comments: