Friday, February 29, 2008

Give me the biggest smile you have.
Smile to me to show me you are happy with me. (:


So hey bloggie, this week have been okay. Except for the point about my boyfriend at Thailand. We've never talked more than ten minutes. The longest phone call we had since he was there is just 8mins. Which is really sad and we sms for only around about 40sms which is so much more little than before he went. Normally, it'll be more than just hundred. This is what happens after he's there. But, I wont blame him. Because he is real busy there with her stuff. All i'll do is tolerate. Tolerance is the best cure for this situation. (:


So yeahh, didnt get to take picture during dinner yesterday for my mom's birthday. Because the food was so nice and much till we forgotten about the camera already. hahaha! So yeah.. haha! and I've found out how old is my mom already! she's only 52! which is still.... okay laaaa. (: haha! then we bought her Durian Cake. LOL! of all cakes. thanks to my cousin sister. Dinner was niceee though. (: So yeahh, after that, went home. SUPPOSE to study for sejarah. End up, lazy then went to sleep. haha! sorry for being such a pig lorr! =/


Hmm.. So today, went for exam which is Sejarah. I see no point going at all because I didnt study and I dont even know one fcuking thing. haha! So yeah, went school. Tembak all for paper one. Then for paper two, answered a little about those i know then slept for like, 2hours plus? Did for only around ten min. Or maybe less. haha! even teacher was shock when she see almost all of us give up and dont give a fcuk about it? hahaa! i mean who cares la. I hate Sejarah since i'm standard 4? So yeah, and failed for sejarah every year and exams. LOL!


Enough of those crap. I have new specs. It suppose to look like a good girl. But turned out to be a nerd look again! its like WTF? nevermind, I have a picture. But its seriously fcuking no nice. hahaha! But I really wanted to have a specs so that I can rest my eyeballs from contact lenses. heehee! (: And yeah, had tuition just now. And me and michy was late for ten f-ing minutes? Its my first time, and i'm late. Who cares. While we enter, everyone stared and sudden silence which is real scary. >=0


and and and now, it comes to the interesting part. Its about me, kapoh, ben and yi chin in a conversation. So, we was talking about dicks got infected by bacteria after an disgusting oral sex. hahaha! and then, kapoh drew one picture which is when its infected. it'll turn you guy's balls black and grew another 2 penis. So dude's with dicks out there. Please be aware of oral sex. It'll will make your dick patah too when it comes to worst. For more info, please go to Ka Poh's blog. haahaa!

This would be it! My blog, and yeah, I've passed my Ekonomi. Still okay laa. hahah! and I have F-ing tuition tomorrow at 10am! I wanted to sleep more. Sighh.. Guess i have to postpone my sleepy-ness to saturday night to sunday morning. Shit, i'm crapping real alot. So yeah, this would be my blog for today! lovee you people who loves me! ;D


END OF POST!




The result of a dick when it is infected!


My nerdy look is back? ;D

taken by michy. (:

gaven by my science teacher? ;D

No comments: