You have ways of coming to me easily.
&& when you take, you take the very best of me.
Hey bloggie, today is saturday already. And i've been updating much this few days because i'm really bored. And I hate studying so much. Its going to make my mind explode. Hmm... So this morning, woke up at 9am, got ready and went for math tuition with Travis. So had tuition with him. As usual, had our laughs together again. Had our war in tuition and bla bla bla. haahaa! hitting and killing each other is just so normal between us.
After tuition, went to have lunch at Umai-ya with my parents. after that, went home and had another tuition straight away. How sucky is it? after this tuition, came online and rot till now. So while rotting, listen to all the songs that i've just download. Taylor swift's album inroduced by kapoh. Really nice weii. And i've never know about her before. And i think she looks really ermm.. nice and sweet looking? heehe! But most importantly is that she's Pretty! and I think she's the first singer that i've ever admired of. haaha!
Hm.. And my parents ain't at home now. They've went back to hometown and I was suppose to go back too but didnt go in the end because I'm seroiusly lazy and I hate sitting in the car for hours. So yeahh.. And I'm seriously freaking bored now and I have nothing much to blog about. And yeahh, had some pictures of Travis while on the way fetching him home. Yes, he is the mr. face problem and the sperman. haaha! (:
END OF POST!
as the titled said so. (:
Travis's disgusted look? ;D
Sperman into the rescue!
Me likey her hair! ;D - Taylor Swift
I like this picture of her. - Taylor Swift
The best picture of her to me. - Taylor Swift
Will you come back to me right now?
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment