Thursday, February 28, 2008

Try to make me satisfied in any ways.
You taste like drug && i'm addicted to it. (:


Hey bloggie, i'm not gonna blog much right now because i'm actually not really free. I came to blog because today, is a special day, a special day for a special someone in my heart. A someone who i use to hate a lot and bitch alot because I dont get to go out much, but right now, I love this person so much and this person is actually damn kao fun to hang out with especially when you argue with that person. haahaa! (:


Yes it is, today is my mummy's birthday! but sadly, I dont know how old is she. She aint that young anymore. but still, she always said that she's only 50years old. So yeah, we'll never think that she's older than just 50. haahaa! and yeah, i've been thinking about what to get her, and still, I dont know what to get her. And me and my 2 brothers suppose to get together our money and buy something really nice that suits her. but, time is too short. we dont have the time.


So, we end up paying by ourselve for something. So for me, i'm buying the cake. heehee! of course la i can pay for the cheapest because i'm the youngest. If my brothers pay lesser than me, they're F-ing dead mann! Hmm.. besides this, I had exam today in school. Arts and Ekonomi. And omfg? Arts, i dont even know a fcuking thing because its in BM! But still, know a little bit la! but for ekonomi, I tembak-ed and still I get around 46 which is also a PASS! lucky shit. but I wanted more. God damn it! =/


So yeahh, that's it. And we're going out for dinner tonight even though I have sejarah exam tomorrow. No one gives a shit about it, so who cares la. haahaa! I loveeee my mummmy! I cant wait to eat right now. I'm feeling freaking hungry. haahaa! hmm.. This would be it, will post up the pictures of my mom's birthday tomorrow or someday when i'm free then.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!


I believe you. (:Take it easy babe. (:Will you do anything just for me? (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: