Trust me, everthing is gonna be okay.
Everthing always goes wrong when it comes to at night.
Hey bloggiee, had school today which was totally boring and this few days in school, I dont feel tired anymore. I dont know why. Maybe its because i slept earlier or I just dont know why. But I do know that everytime when the clock pass 9am, i'll be hungry. I'll be making a lot of noisy and shouting out loud for foooooood! yeahh, people from my class definately knows that! heeehee! arent I just so cutee riteee??? (: Alright, just now after school, came home and rot infront of the comp. I even forgotten to have my nap in the afternoon. Howw smartttt! hahaha! and then dl-ed some themes for my phone which rocks because its just so freaking nice and new! hehe!
After online for hours, baby is finally dont with his stupid basketball. And talked to him for a while on the phone as usual and went to sleeeep. Ka poh asked me to go for quicksilver's thingy tomorrow but I dont think i'll be going because it'll be better if I spend my time with my own boyfriend rite? And add up, he's leaving for Bangkok already next thursday till monday if i'm not wrong. yeahh, how sad right? Not able to see him during the weekends? wasteddd! =/ So yeahh.. had a 30mins nap after the phone call and get ready because my cousin sister wants to go shopping and so does my mom! after getting ready, mummy came home. Had our dinner then flyyyyyy to OU!
At ou, tried a lot of dress and I just couldnt find one. And the 3skirts that i want from Zara is out of stock! i was so fcuking sad and disspointed over it! Goddamnit! Fcukkkkk youuu! next time if I see anything that i'll like, i'll just buy it straight away. I'm not gonna wait till my mom sees it only i buy. seriously, I regret not buying that day when I even have the money to buy. Fcuking regret! after that, wanted to go bakerzin and have the couped cheese which i loveee but they're closed! =/ Even saddening! ishhh! thenn... I dont know why, I went into FCUK. And this is when the special moment cameee! ;D
When i'm in FCUK, I saw this black top which was very nice but its around rm400++ but my mom thinks that it doesnt worth it and in fact, its too matured for me. So yeahh, sad! =/ then suddenly, we walked pass this dress which my mom thinks its nice. around rm449 and yeah, took and tried it on. And yeahhhh! ;D my mom and cousin sister thinks its freaking nice. So does the salesman. He said it in a very shocked way somemore.
Then I said, Its all because i have the curves babeh! LOL! that made my mom laughed her ass off. ==" When we're paying for it, the two salesman was bored, I can see that. Because they keep talking talking talking and talking. They even ask me why do I wanna buy such expensive dress, so I had nothing to say. I acutally bought it for Valentines. hehe! and yeah, my mom said its for chinese new year. LOL! So yeahh, bought and walked out from the shop HAPPILY!
So yeahh, this would be my post for it! hahaha! and I'm currently happy cause of the dress. And actually I bought something else. But its special. So i'm not gonna post it up here untill the day comes! hhahaha! I spent 1k today! in just two things! bwaahahha! i'm so freaking happy that I have this dress and no more probs with that prob. ==" lol! alright, this would be it.
END OF POST!
me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment