Sunday, January 27, 2008

&& you're the one i wanted in my life.
Never in my life, i've enjoyed something like this before. (:


Dear bloggieeee! hehe! heyy people who's reading my blog! ;D shitt, I know i sound lifeless but I really am bored. Its sunday you know?! suppose to be a family day but my parents aint in town. Howww sad huh? =/ hahaa! so yeahh, I just finish my tuition just now and yeah, reading made me laughed my ass off. there's this sickness which i swear all guys will be damn sad if they kena. Its called klinefelter's syndrome. This will cause the guy's testis and penis to be small. =="Okayy, i shall not be mean. (: hmm.. I'm actually here because I wanna blog about yesterday! its my FIRST TIME going down to KL with my friends! haaahaa! I'm so glad that my parents allow me to go. thankyouuuu soooo soooo much! ;D


Hmm.. So yeah, yesterday morning, I had tuition for math. And yeahh! happy that i finally get what the formula is it! Now i have no fear for math chap two already! boooyeahh! it just rocks mann! and yeah, I had tuition with my best buddy on earth, Travis Tan Teik King! At first, this guy wanted to FFK me because me and my boyfriend is going to pavillion yesterday. And he gave bunch of bull shit telling that he dont wanna go. But after I persuading him. He finally came! and yeah, his date for yesterday is baby's bodyguard! haahaa! =P hmm.. So yeah, after tuition, travis came to my house and yeah. He ate 2packet of chicken rice. How pro is that?!


After that, I went and get ready because its time to go! hmm.. wait. maybe not. Travis was doing his math hw. What a goood boyy! *cough cough* haahaa! and then a while, baby came and ciaoooo to pavillion! haahaa! hmm.. Yeah the time we took to reach there was long but we used the cool underground lane. LOL! hahaha! hmm.. yeah, its damn cool la! and Travis is addicted to the chair by moving it front back for i dunno how many times. haahaa! lifeless kiddo! ;D hmm.. When we finally reached that, found our parking and went in for our lunch! (:


Went to Madam Kwan's and yeah, Travis and Baby ate nasi lemak. And yes, Travis again?! haahaa! hmm.. That guy have big appetite! LOL! hmm.. While they're eating and its time for this stalker to do her job by snapping some disgusting loooks of them! haahaa! yeah, my result is. I only took one of it! ==" tsk tsk! heehee! after eating went for shopping! omfg! I tell you, I love their Forever 21 there! its so freaking HUGE! buttttt.... There's no size of mine. =/ I tell you, this two guys of mine was running away from some gay ass bitch? lol! and yeahh.. And we went into XIXILI. LOL! ;D


When we came out of XIXILI, baby's bodyguard laughed his ass off. Because they went into a bra shop with me and came out nothing. I saw two bras actually but sadly, they have padding infront which I dont like because it'll make the boobs bigger which I think its damn fcuking fake! ;D so yeah, I shall be back to what i used to buy! (: after that, went to shop around and went and have a movie called Meet The Spartans And it is a very very stupid and funny movie which laughed everyone's ass off! ;D hmm.. yeah, and how smart we had the first row of seats thanks to SOMEONE. hmm.. after that, went to have dinner at Ichiban.


While eating, Travis this guy ordered some rice thing again! omfg la weiii! Travis Tan Teik King! What happened to your stomach yesterday?! You ate so much of rice yesterday weiii! omfg? after eating and all. Went home. And its raining! heehee! luckily never went for Sunway's quicksilver revolution or else i'll be damn wet by then. hmm.. While on our way home, had some P&Co talk with Travis. haahaa! hopefully, you'll come together with my and my darling la kay? haahaa! and please la! at least come la! so that you can meet some Hott chicckk! ;D we're offering you aite? haha! even my darling want you to come so you better come for sure!


After dropping Travis off. Darling fetched me home and stayed for a while untill I finally satisfied to let him go! heehee! This shows how mean I can be huh babeh? ;D hmm.. yeahh.. We even watched That's so raven. How lame can that be! heehee! hmm.. After that baby went home and now, I need to wait for one fcuking week to see him again! ohyaa.. Did i mention that my darling had his haircut and i think it really suits him. Haahaa! its really really nice kay darling? and yeahh, My darling have attractive eyes. Its honey brown weii! coooool! lol! shitty. I feel weird right now. hmm.. yeah this would be it! had a really nice day yesterday! thankyou so much to my bestest best buddy on earth and my baby darling boyfriend! ;D

END OF POST!


and their foooood! (:Travis : would you like to be my date?enjoying his foood time? (:and him tooo? (:MY LUCKY SHOT! ;Dposerrrr! ;Dtravis with the shiock look? ;Dthe idiotic look of them! ;Droses are meant to be pretty and sweet! ;DLoviessss! ;DPs, I love you.

No comments: