Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I just need a little bit of your time.
cause i'm gonna make you feel it. (:


Heyy bloggieee, my title do sound a bit horny but please dont misunderstand because its a nice song by maroon5 called little of your time! (: yeahh! its not bad i think. I dont know what is wrong with my fashion sense and my taste of music, it just gone worse. sighh.. Alrightt.. hmm.. Let me talk about today. Yeahh! i went out? (: cause someone brought me out or else i'll be stucked at home. Early in the morning, received messages from Kapoh but i didnt bother to reply her because my phone didnt have credit and I want to sleeep! After that, messaged me again, so i called her and discuss and everything! Then darling fetched me around 12pm then went and fetch Kapoh up because that biatch didnt have a transport to my house, how smartttt! hahaha! ;D sayangg you la biatch! hmm... so yeahh.. Fetched her and ciaoooo to OU!


Before we reach, darling's driver went a bit xiaoo and kena screwed by darling a little bit i think. haha! because he wanted to go into the way out because the way in was blocked. so yeahh... haha! you roccckkk! (: after that, went in and yeah. Finding for food time? At first, we choose to go to the cravings. Then kapoh was feeling hot so we have to leave while that fella went off and will come back for our order. lol! and ppl seeing us walking off, its so freaking weird la! And on the way out, met yun xin and sai kent there. (: haha! that couple who's been together for a freaking long time. yeahh, then after talking to her a little bit then went to eat at the japanese place. Dunno what is it called but i know my food was freaking nice okayyy? (:


When we're there ordering our food, I was attracted by this mee which is super spicy and hot. ==" so yeahh i ordered it after kena check up by my own boy-friend. And yay! he allow me to eat eventhough i just got well after one day. HEH! ;D hmm.. after that, eat eat eat, taking pics, and we saw this bunch of teenagers like us but with a kiddo around 4year old which is just so weird weii... hmm.. after eating went to buy movie tickets. while buying the tickets, I met up with Adam, Michelle, Elicia and joyce my cute little sister! ;D but didnt get to hang out with them because they cannot join us for movie because its too late for them. yeahh, how sadd! So we chit-chatted awhile.


after that, we went for a little bit of shopping but someone is too big for the shirts or maybe the shirts are just too small for him so yeah, he didnt get to buy anything which is just so sad! haha! and for me, I saw 3skirts which is really really nice. One of it is sweet, another one of it is hott, and the last one is sexayy! ahaha! and yeahh, someone didnt let me buy it but ehh! its so nice okayyy? I dont careeee! (: I'm getting it by this saturday, i SWEAR! ;D After shopping for a while, we got a little tired and kapoh's is pissed over her stupid sandals which was giving her so much of pain so we went to Bakerzin again! Our same old place everytime we go OU. And this time a few people joined in with us who is Jason, Abbie, Jin Yin and Katherin. (: yeahh!


And I was seriously shock when i know that abbie knows jin yin because i felt so freaking weird. haha! and yeahh, its seriously a small world! after chit-chatting, cam-whoring, eating, drinking and all, we left for our movie before we're late for it. but I promise, we'll come out and have a proper outing soon kay people? (: I'm really sorry about today! really am! =/ Hmmm, after that we went and watch the movie and ohmygodddd, they're just so freaking cute. I love the fat one the mostttttt! (: I really cant stop thinking about how he eat and all! its just way too cute. makes me wanna pinch him so badly laaa! Those fats at his tummy is just so freaking cuteee! hahaha! hmm.. after the movie went shopping a while then went to eat at friday's.


And yes, at that time. Something that freaked me out a bit happened. because when i reach there and sat down a while. The waiter came to the table and left a present on the table and said this is for you. I was like huh? then I was so scared and darling would be angry. I was like ohmygodd. untill kapoh said that its upeng la! So i was like what the hell! ishhh! but it was really sweeeeettt! (: thankyou so so much darlinggg! heeeeeheeeee! then we enjoyed our food! (:


After friday's went to Bakerzin to find shih xuan because she is there too! butttt, with her sister and mom. Sooo yeahh, went and say hi, hugged, joke as usual and all. Then we have to go home. Kapoh and travis stayed there because they can stay but not for me and darling because we have to see our moms. damn it! ishh! because my mom kept on bugging me to go home because i did not finish my homework. So yeahh.. Have to go home to do it lorr! =/ after a while reached home and yeahh. I'm gonna miss you darlinggg! (: I'll see you soon aite? I promise! maybe lunch this saturday? or dinner? haahaha! already planning right now huh? And the two words on the gift you gave me is true else I wont be telling you already rite? (:


Alright, this would be it for today's blog and yahh.. I think i'm gonna curse because my F-ing internet have some freaking problems with my msn, it just doesnt let me in! eventhough i've asked people to help me change my password and all! still?! I cant go in. Godd damn you la msn! =/ hmm.. yeah that would be it! (: haha! alright, I just cant wait till the next time we go out again! but seriously i dont want those things that had happened this morning happens again! ishh! yeahh.. and mummy's birthday is coming in another 35days! shitty, what should I buy? Can anyone please give me some suggestions please? alright, this would be my post for today!


END OF POST!


she'll always be stalked by me! (:and yeah, you suck in taking pics! ;DI love this so much more! (:darling darling! (:we are posers! (:jin yin, abbie and min! (:kapohhh! (:she's a better poser, seriously! (:
the girl's thang? (:

katherine (:abbiee! (:I like this! (:min : kap : jybwe went up ;and we went down! ;DI like this picture! thankyouuu! ;DI, speak no evil! ;Dmy lame ass buddy! ;D&& meet my 15year old best friend!travis tan teik king! ;Dlee ka poh! ;DTan u-peng! ;Dthe TAN'S horny look! ishhh!brother and sister! there is vodka okayyyy? =="touch up, touch up! ;Dthe girls yo! ;DI know you wanna kiss me! ;Dthe babes! ;D

No comments: