Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So you can try to save me from love.
&& I know they're bad for my soul.


Hey bloggiee, let me talk about yesterday. It was a pretty Fuck-ed Up day. why? because for the whole day since i'm in school, i had headache and feel like i wanna puke for the whole bloody day. And i have been waiting for yesterday's school to be over for such a long bloody time but I enjoyed painting yesterday though! (: haha! its so pretty! my art work is the best thing i've ever done! haha! so yeahh, after school is over yesterday went home and sleeeeeep till around 7pm. sleeeepp like i'm dead. haha! and had a phone call but i didnt remember what i've talked about thought. I just pick up and hello then didnt listen to anything just okay. hahah! So yeah, if you hear me sound like this, just hang up cause its useless telling me all this! (:


After thatt, parents came home and yeah, asked me go for dinner but I didnt want to cause I have seriously no energy to stand up at all. After a while my mom asked me to go tuition when she even knows that i'm very sick. But of course, I refused la! ;D then my parents ask me wake up to go and see the doctor. So i stand up and walked to my parent's room in a very dizzy way. And my dad asked, you wanna see a male doctor, or a female doctor. I went and say, I wanna see a gay doctor. and yeahh, the result is my parents laughed. ==" haha. Then went to the doctor then. And the doctor's place, shocked. why? its not only me who's sick. The others are too. Wowww.. haha! ;D Then someone actually told me that doctors are very happy this month. I went omfg, is so not a good thing. LOL!


After that, went and buy bread and went home. And yeahh, my dinner was 6 pieces of BREAD! ==" okay after the eating session and went to bed again. Yes, I am called as a pig so WHAT! ;D hmm.. Before that, went online a while cause I am really bored. hmm.. yeah.. Then today, slept till around 11.30 or something. I cant really remember. And yupp, woke up, ate bread again! =/ thenn.. came online and yeah. rotting as usual la. People is in school studying, i'm here missing everything and hopefully there's not gonna be much homeworks lorhh! =/ Alright. And actually I came to blog is because I wanna thank my little sister who bought me this really nice necklace! (:


Thankyou muiii! I love you just so god damn much! and yeahh, as i always said, i'll always be there for you no matter what happens kayyy? And yeahh, the letter you wrote me really melts my heart. Never know that my muiiiii is so good in melting people's heart huh? no wonder all guys are crazy over you laaa! ;D hahaha! Alright, this mui of mine is the only mui of mine and her name is Joyce Wong! (: haha! alright, this will be my post for today. And hopefully, I'll recover fast because I wanna go out tomorrow! because its holiday! wheeeeeeee! alright, this would be it. I love you guys just so freakingggg much! Thanks for caring about me people! ;D End Of Post!


thanks to my beloved muii! (:& I promise, I'll never forget you muii! (:&& I will getting well sooooon! (:

No comments: