I'm sure I understand what you think.
&& i miss going out with friends so much now.
Hey bloggiee, so this morning around 10.30am or is it 10am, went out for breakfast around IOI mall then went to KL straight away because my cousin brother wanted to buy a laptop but after bunch of talks cause of my dumb brother, he end up choosing desktop. lol! but he haven made a decision yet. but soon he will! (: soo yeahh.. Went and walk around the shopping mall but its mostly technical stuff. didnt get to go shopping. So yeahh.. end up, I saw something which really attracts me. its a BEAUTY! ;D and yess, I am getting it for sure. So today aint that fun. Dont have a picture of my own. Went out normally with family and back with family.
And yeah, i didnt really slept that well last night so I felt really tired walking around. And its just so freaking boring. And let me talk about the beauty that i'm gonna get. It is in two colours which are black and white. And I have seriously no idea which colour to get. But I'm comfirm getting it soon because right now, there's not even one stock is available in KL or anywhere else. Went to two of the shops and the answer is NOTHING! =/ so yeahh. It really disspoints me but so what. Parents comfirm buying for me ad. wahahhhahaha! happi-ness! hmm.. After that, went home and slept like a total pig til 8pm. And dinner for tonight is korean mee which was damn sad but luckily it was with abalone which shocks me. hahaha!
Hmm.. this is it. My day. Boring right? yupp, it sure is. And right now, i have to go and do my homework because school is gonna start tomorrow again. I hate mondays a lot! ishh! why cant we have like 3 days of break and 4 days of school. Its better than 2 la at least! =/ hahaha! alright, this would be my post for today. I just cant wait to go out again soon! wheeeeeee! I love you guys just so freaking much! Especially the ones i've been hanging out with happily! ;D END OF POST!
get it in white?
or in black?
abalone with korean mee? ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment