Monday, January 7, 2008

Lets party all night long babeh!
&& we'll be crazy for the whole night.

Hey bloggie,

&& today, Its already the third day of school! And today, I've seriously been a good girl in school! I didnt really play or go hyperactive today, but concntrating in class like a total goody good girl! Cause I seriously concentrated in class especially during accounts! and guess what people! I'm in loveeeeeee with accounts now! bwahahha! because its so interesting and its making me money minded. I mean, IT WILL make me one day! ;D Okay, i'm actually not free now because I'm actually here just to update my blog because i went out last night again! ;D Alright soo, last night, me, elicia, joyce, simson and of course claire hooi our main person, went to Shogun at OU. and yes, we ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate till we full like shit only!


And then around 9.30pm, we finally finish eating and walking around to find an optical shop because claire wanted to buy her contacts solution, so yeahh.. go to the bridge of ou just to buy that and then followed claire back to new wing to wait for her brother to come. After claire got into her car, me and joyce walked back to old wing because i'm fetching her home. And at that moment, two idiots kept on following us. I mean one was waiting for another one who was following us from new wing to old wing. Its so freaking obvious that he's stalking us! ishh! And joyce got so freak out and all she can do is cursing when i'm asking her to calm down. But she just cant ==" cute little pet sister i got here larh! haha!


After going up and down and the long way from new wing to old wing, i finally found my mom, and that fella who was stalking us gave up because he cant come near to me while i'm with my parents. GOOD! sometimes its just not safe staying in ou so late at night because it was reaching 10pm already at that time. And me and joyce was wearing heels which was so high. And then after that, fetched joyce home and as usual, on the phone till late at night. And this is my first time experience having a guy stalking me in such an obvious way and stalking me for so long. And guess what, I hate it. I dont care whoever it is, I just dont like!


Alright, but eventhough that kind of things happen, I'm still happy, because its my first time going out with my pet sister joyce and we was actually celebrating claire's belated birthday! Wanted to go Pj Hilton but they have no dinner. So yeahh! Dinner as a payback? still okay right? since they love eating sushi so much! haha! alright, this would be my blog. Let the picture do the talking because i'm not feeling well right now again! Tata people! love you guys so freaking much, especially those who's been there for me whenever i need you! mwah!



claireee! ;Dfattening la claire! :DI think she was trying to say something (:

yummeh! ;DMy sweeetest sister, joyce! (:claire and elicia! ;Dmy girls! all grown up now! ;D
I sound like a mummy! lol!joycee, claire, elicia! ;Ddarling sister! ;Dmy best picture with my best pet sister! ;D
this is not just that! (:
Do you love salmon like i do? ;D
min, joyce & clairee! ;D
Happy birthday Claire Hooi! (:

No comments: